53. Love

Divya Pov

He becomes unbelievable since I stay with him. I have do everything regarding him on my own.

He asked me to prepared his clothes for his work. After he take his bath, I have to help him to wear his shirts. This is too much of him but I love it.

Like everyday, I have to buttoning his shirts and adjusting his shirt collar. While he will encircled his arm around my waist and lift me to him as he too tall for me. It's very intimate position because he make sure our body were pressed together.

And he always take our positions as his advantage to tease me. Different day different methods. Today he pinch my waist to make me gasp and kiss me.

He kissed my neck after parting my hair at one side. His hand possessively run over my arm until my back. Until I done with his tie, he torturing me with his touching and kisses.

He won't leave me without kiss me and I slowly addicted to this.  But he never teach me how to kiss. It's always him leads our kiss and dominate the kiss.

At night, he always hold me when we sleep. We cuddled to sleep and its best feeling ever.

When I am laying with him, I feel so safe like nobody can hurt me. Me under his warm embrace, feeling his muscles around me, my body pulling close to him. The feeling is just can't explained in words. It's just an euphoria. When we sharing the body heat and hear his heartbeat it's just give me the best peace and calming feeling ever. I couldn't thinking anything because my mind were crowded and full with his thoughts.

It's been already countless times he kissed me but still everytime felt like first time. His proximity and his manly smell always overwhelming me. 

I am not sure whether he is doing this because of love or because of his attractions towards me or is it because of he wanted give a try on our relationships?.

I don't know which one it is but I'm so happy with our progressing. The more I feel the more hard I fall and the more I wanted him just for me.

I can tell I am falling to him more since he tell me he didn't sign the divorce paper and it wasn't him give to me. Though I felt guilty and sorry for my stupid decisions as Vinay and Sandya said.

Probably if I haven't leave him. Our relationship may become much better than this. I should wait for him and explained to him. Its really wasting our one year and my tears.

I should never trust them and never leave him without asking him directly. I can tell, Arjun still dissapointed and angry with me on that matter because he never forget to remind me how easily I trust others not him everytime he angry with me.

It's was my fault to have doubt on him and trust other people words. I should know better than anyone, Arjun is a man with principles and he would never think anyone when he still married with me. Also he is very honest and straightforward person as he will said directly to the person without asking anyone to become his mouth.

My love towards him just won't faded just because we fight, jealous and we mad with each other. It's is that much deep, strong and context.

He is like the only one for me. When I'm with him, I feel so different. My heart and body have different feelings at same time. My body like going crazy as it's on fire and always wanted to touch him and feel him against me. My heart just feel so peaceful, content, safe and calm. As it's know he is the one for me.

I falling more deep and stronger in him. I wanted spent my rest of life with him only. I become more crazy about him. I swear, if I had choices between Arjun and other millions things I wished or wanted. I would always choose him again and again without thinking.

I love Arjun when I didn't really know what it's love between a man and a girl. I keep loving him because no one able to make me feel as he do. I still loving him because my heart and body always craving for him.

Arjun treating me different gives me hope and it's trigger more expectations on our relationships. But at same time, I just wanted to be sure about our relationships. I wanted him to tell me the words that I eagerly awaited since 6 years.

I don't wished him to propose me or gifted me on Valentine's but just that three words is more than enough for me.

This is because, I can't control my emotions and I become more possessive on him. So, my heart want to know how he feel for me. It's becoming reckless.

I am happy now but I become greedy to feel more. I wanted to know his feelings towards me. I wanted him to feel like how I feel.

Everybody in working place get doubts about us but no one saying anything. I also saw the changes in Siddhart. He avoiding me more and didn't call me Divu anymore. I asked him, he said it's nothing just work tensions.

Arjun also behave weird nowadays. He won't let me to be with Siddhart. He tell me everyone is different and some people will misunderstanding our kindness and gestures. I wonder why he always speak in puzzle.

Many things were change in us but it's also feel same. Although, Arjun becoming more touchy and kiss me. But he still treat me the same, like a kid. He will scold me if I make even small mistakes and punish me and not to forget his glare and frown that specially reserved for me. Actually it's get worst, before this he do scold me but never this worst. He so uptight person. Didn't people who are in love being very romantic and treating each other lovely?.

There so many do and don't do list Arjun gave me. To my despair, it's get increasing day by day when I tried new way to escape from it.

I think he hates me. He even hired the same bodyguards who was torturing me previously (chapter 21) and now to watch me over. He said It's for my safety but I can protect myself.

Its really rough time when I am with them. They really should thanked me for not killing them though I killed them every second in my mind.

I get know their names. The taller guy name Jack and the other guy is Thomas. Thomas is much kind than Jack because Jack will always complaint about me to Arjun and later I will receive ear full speech from him.

Arjun is normally quiet and didn't talk much. However, he can be very talkative at time he scolding me.

* Will upload three chapters today. Enjoy🤗

Kindly please vote and comment your opinion in comment box section after you read

Thank  You