32. Evil plan

Author Pov

Arjun was coming to his office cabin and saw Divya was sleeping in his sofa. He just shake his head. How she able to sleep everytime?.

She sleep so cute with pouting her lips. He went to her and sat beside her. He kept looking at her face like he memorise all her features.

He now carress her face by his finger slowly. He touch her forehead, eyebrows, eye lashes, he smile when he touch her nose. She have small cute nose. Then he caress by his back of his hand to her cheeks and move to her chin and neck for few times.

Divya smiling in her sleep dreaming about Arjun, revealing her dimple. He then focus on her lips. Among all her face features, she really had the most beautiful peach full lips. He then rub his thumb on her lips. This urge him to kiss her and he did it. He lean to her and place his lips on her. He didn't move his lips just stay there by closing his eyes. Feel her soft lips, her warm breath, her body heat and her rhythmically heartbeat.

It was very beautiful feeling for him as it's first kiss for him and he know for Divya too. She really have no idea what she do to him. After be like that for 5 minutes, he then walked to his desk to do his work.

Sadhana's Pov

I can't believe that Arjun married to some country bumpkin. I always obsessed with him since I reach my puberty and since everybody saying I'm the one for Arjun.

Nidhiya ma always tell me and create this feeling on me because she often tell me that Arjun is my would be husband. Now, everything ruined, everything was wrong and everything was misplace because of this useless girl. He always mine from the beginning and I will get him for me!.

Now I am at Arjun's consultancy room. Looking at Arjun's folded sleeved in his arm and revealing his strong muscles.

He is really handsome any girls will be fall in his feet even just for one night. He seriously inherited the best part of his parents. Uncle and aunty both are good looking especially Vidya aunty's eyes.

Although Aatharvaa also handsome but he didn't get his mother eyes like Arjun. Which is look beautiful and suit Arjun very well, with his fair skin tone, his sharp straight nose and his dark thick eyebrows and longer eye lashes. I heard from Nidhiya maa that Vidya aunty got the eyes from her grandfather which is very rarest in their family. She said only the first baby boy born will inherited this, but Vidya's aunty is special and that is the reason she always been looked as princess in their house.

Now I am ogling at him, I can't help to have dirty thoughts. I always have imagined how it will feel like when he was against me, how his lips taste like, it's really look so soft and desirable, how will it feel like when he inside me and all of that.

Sometimes I even heard some girls moaning his name in toilets. I can understand their feelings as I also did the same. I'm not innocent girl and virgin. I had my own fun.

Arjun never let anyone to touch him or near to him. He always maintains safe distance with everyone. Before he married, I always thought I am the most special because Arjun do gives friendly hugs to me. The only girl he touch apart from his family and many girls were jealous due to this.

One day, before I went to Chennai. I tried to kiss him in the cheeks but he push me lightly and said never act like this with him. He tell me he hates skin touch and this will be last time. He said politely but I can see the stern on his voice that he didn't play around.

He really act different with this orphan girl. Although, he will saying harsh thing and be rude to her but he never ever push her when she touch him, hug him, and playing with him. He just let her doing whatever she wanted to do.

He didn't even said anything when she jumped on him in front of many people's presence because she won something. I didn't saw any angry expressions on him. Moreover, he even helped her to standing properly by holding her waist tightly.

I just hate this and didn't feel good about this. Did he do this because she is his wife? Due to some responsibility and kindness?. I don't know why, my subconscious said it's because he likes her. I just shook my thoughts that time.

Last week, when I saw Arjun's behaviour towards Divya, it's really give me heart attack. I think he falling for her and this makes me scared and worried. Even though Arjun's family planning for their divorce but I know better, Arjun will never divorce her if he loves her and won't listen to anyone. He is not a person who we can manipulate easily.

I don't want Arjun to fall for her. I don't understand how the possible is?. Am I overthinking?. She is not beautiful, just an average Indian girl but she have that charming that can make you to like her by her innocent. Althought it wont be the reason for Arjun to like her but its not harm for taking safety precautions.

So I start the plan to break the innocent look of her. I told Arjun that she is not innocent as she look. I saw her flirting with some boys after saying loved Arjun. For this Arjun didn't said anything and look disinterest. He look like he not caring with what she doing. So it's means he didn't like her as he didn't show any discomfort feelings or jealousy. My inner voice said he not care because he trust her. I scoff for that as It's impossible as no man can listen to words his girl talking to any boys.

Divya is really high spirits girl and innocent with her bubbly face. She is one year elder than me but she is not matured and always in her happy bubbles. She look like a kid with less exposure about life and peoples.

It is very easy to blackmailed and manipulate her. I don't know how she was able to survive for this long. Prepared for your heartbroken as I'm going to take my Arjun from you.

I just finished my work and still have some pending. So, I can't update 2 chapters for today and tomorrow.

Kindly please vote and comment your opinion in comment box section after you read

Thank You