56. Drunk

Divya Pov

After, Aleena's and Aatharvaa's engagement, we all went to club for a party.

We were enjoying the night with dancing and playing. To make our night more fun, we means Arjun, me, Sandya, Vinay, Aleena, and Aatharva were playing truth and dare game.

Sandya always choose the safe side by saying truth. Arjun is very mystery because he always take dare side and he not bother with it. They make game very bland and not interesting.

Vinay, me and Aatharva only playing the actual game by giving real fun dare and truth.

This time, I was dared by Vinay to finish three vodkas at one shots. I never been tried alcohol before because I never got chance. Therefore, I got excited with the dare.

After gulp three vodka at once, I feel tipsy and I become more excited. When I talked my words were slurred and I feel its fascinating.

I feel light headed and wanted to enjoy the night breaths. So, I stood up from my chair. For a second, I feel drowsy and have blurry vision but I don't care.

I tried to walked but Aleena and Sandya stop me from moving. I push both of them and continue walking.

While descending a small stairs, I was stumbled and doing a rock & roll performance on the stairs. Later, I get up from the floor like nothing and continue my walking with my poor coordination and bumped into a tree.

I felt bad to tree, so I asked sorry to it and hug it tightly to make sure I sincerely convey my heart. Well, I think drunk Divya is much worst than conscious Divya.

After that, I walked to parking alot. I just randomly picked a car and take sit at passenger seat. I asked the car to move to our house. Luckily, Arjun grab me before the stranger start the car.

He lift me up in bridal style and I wrapped my hand around his neck and rest my head on his chest.

At car, I getting more worst by singing, dancing and touching Arjun like a mad woman. Of course, he give me death stares and warning to make me quiet but I ignored everything and continue my ridiculous act.

As soon as we reach home, Arjun helped me to walked towards our room because I don't want him to lift me up as I feel very nausea.

On the way to room, I kept gagging and even vomit on Arjun. I run to our bathroom for the balance vomit. At toilet I kept vomit terribly and I feel like my head is going to burst. Arjun helped me holding my hair and patting my back.

He then take me towards shower heads. He asked me to take shower and he went out from our bathroom.

After get bath, I wrapped myself in towel then brush my teeth. I still not feel sober but I still have my half conscious to came out from washroom in towel.

Arjun helped me changed dress and tug me into sleep.

Not enough with all the damages, I forced him to kiss me and hug me.

Life would be much easier and peace if I not remember anything in next day. Since, my guardian Angel already give up on me so my life is not that easier and peace.

Arjun Pov

I think she drunk after her third vodka as she grabbing Vinay's whiskey and gulp it down.

She surprisingly stood up from her chair while looking excited and full grin on her face. She is dancing at her spot looking very drowsy. She then tried to walk out but Aleena and Sandya hold her hand both side to stop her moving.

She push both of their hands from her and run towards exit. Even sober Divya is hard to handle how I am going to handle drunk Divya. I came out to reality when I heard thump sounds.

I saw Divya lying on the  floor like a dead person. I went to help her but before that, she get up on herself and pretend like nothing was happen. I shake my head and preparing myself while Vinay and Aatharvaa  enjoying the scenes.

She then walked straights towards trees. This going to be very long and rough night when I saw she talked to tree while hugging it.

She took awhile having deep conversations with tree and she then walking fastly and sit at random car which already have driver sitting on it. It's really shakes my heart and I felt very angry when I look the way that man looking at my wife. I quickly went towards them and lift Divya on my arms.

I'm having a nightmares throughout the journey from club to our house.

Taking care drunk Divya is more hard then taking care her when she was sick. At least she will listen to me. Now she just doing opposite what I'm telling to her.

She was vomitting really bad, I let her take bath to make her gain a little consious. After that, I take bath at guest room as Divya vomit all over me.

I change to my pyjamas and taking a hangover medicines from my cabinet.

She came out from bath wearing just towel. She really take oath to killing me and make difficult to me.

My eyes went to her breast without my control. I saw a glimpse of tattoo but couldn't see clearly as towel was wrapped at there.

I wanted to see it, so I touch her towel to take out from her body. But she hit my hand as mumble 'It's only Arjun can see it, no one else'. I sighed.

Even in drunk state and after our separation its always me for her. She never failed to impress me with her unconditional love.

Eventually I help her to change in my hoodie. I don't want to take advantages of her now. I wanted her full focus and know everything when I look at her and take her into mine.

She wear my hoodie and went to sleep. My mind are still on her tattoo. Did she get it when she is away from me?. I really curious to see how it's look like. I saw it look like heartbeat line but I couldn't see further.

My thoughts got disturb as she moving closer and closer to me and finally laying on top of me with smile on her face.

Our bodies and chest were pressed together. I could smell her lovely scent. My favourite florals fragrances of her which I am addicted.

"Ar...Arjun". She stammering in her huskier tone while blinking her eyes.

"You okay love?". I asked her in whisper, tugging her hair back at her ears.

"Arrrjunn". She again mumbling my name and grab my shirt in her tiny hands tightly. Unknowingly, her soft hands running into my skins adding our intimacy.

"I love you Arjun...I love you... so much". She mumbled in her sleeping tone and tried to kiss me. But she failed since she passed on my shoulder before that.

I hug her tightly and turn her at her side. I caress her face with my fingers remembering her featuring clearly. I bent down to  her and kiss her at her foreheads, her cheeks and her lips.

Like that, I also doze off while admiring her.

Next morning, I can see Divya look very shy and avoiding. It's means she remembers everything. Maybe I have another reason to tease her. I smile at my thought.

I'm sorry for couldn't upload yesterday because I went to my relative wedding functions.

Kindly please vote and comment your opinion in comment box section after you read

Thank You