30. Tattoo

Divya Pov

Arjun shake me continuously trying to wake me up. I seriously hate when someone disturbing my peaceful sleep. I keep swatting his hand but he didn't stop. I groan irritatingly.

"Go away Arjun. I will hate you if you keep shaking me". I whine in my sleep.

"Wake up now Divya! We getting late for work. You sleep more than 8 hour a day. Not enough with this, you even sleep at office. You sleeping more hours than a baby. I receive so much complaints about you from Cameron". He scolding.

Hearing my chief names make my sleep flying away replacing with scowl in my face. I hate that human species. He always found mistake in everything I do. He even said he should get salary rise and promotion for being patient with me.
I badly wanted to reply 'I should get an award for not punching in your face everytime I see You'. But my unfortunate position makes me keep shut my mouth listening to his nonsense

Since we married for this 6 months period. Arjun the one wakes me up daily for work as we going together to work. Sometimes I will get cab by myself  if he had emergency cases.

Everytime, when I feel lazy to go work. I will act as sick and gives so many excuses for not going but Arjun never fall into any tricks.
I never once have the moment where you feel so excited and have full energy to go work except for my first day.

Today, after work I'm planning to visit Sandya and having party at her house because I can't enjoy myself as grandma keep giving work to do or yelling at me everytime.

Author Pov

Divya accidentally crashed into a girl when she was rushing to get bus to Sandya's apartment. The girl stand still like stone while Divya in the floor looked at the girl with shocking expressions since she thought bumped a man.

The girl help Divya to stand on her feet. She is an European girl around Divya's age. She look a bit scary as she have many tattooed in her hand and her collarbone. She dress up like rock star with badass look.

The girl introduce her as Bexley, a tattoo artist. Divya thought no wonder she have many tattoo.

"Hey Bexley, nice to meet you. I'm Divya. A just office employee". Divya introduce her self back.

Then they were keep talking as both them missed their bus with their accidents. Divya had a great conversation with her and due to curiosity.

"Hey Bexley, if you not mind. Can I ask why you become tattoo artist?. You see many girls prefer other jobs mostly". Divya asked

She smiled and reply. "It's long story but I will make it short for you. My boyfriend was a tattoo artist and we were in love each other madly. But one day, he had an accident while coming home and he went to coma. Doctor said he had teribble injured especially at his right arm and it's hard to say his conditions unless he wake up. My boyfriend want to tattooed me but I scared for needles and always reject him. After a months  passed, doctor said it is impossible for him for wakeup. So, I decide to tattoed his name on my chest because like that I felt he will be always with me near my heart. Atleast his name will merge with my skin forever. It's like an miracle, when I told him that I have tattooed his name, he move his finger and after 1 month he wake up but his right hand is damaged and he couldn't continue his work so I be a tattooe artist for him like that and now we married and have a son".

After listening to her, Divya felt awed with her love towards her husband now. Suddenly she also wanted to tattooing Arjun's name.

Divya already have Bexley's contacts and know her shop. It's been a week since she met Bexley and still in conflict whether her idea to tattooing is right or not. She scared for needles and also she heard it is very painful.