9. Vinay vs Divya

Author Pov

As Divya kept admiring Arjun while he doing his work.

Vinay went to them, "Hey bro, did you miss me?" While take a seat beside him.

Arjun shakes his head and continuing his work. But his voice caught Divya's attention and Vinay look at her curiously as no one dare to sit with Arjun.

"Who are you? And Why you sit at our table?. Her questions bring ghost smile in Arjun's face and Vinay look shocked.

Nonetheless, he answered to her question, "Hey, I'm his Best friend and may I know who you are?".

Divya with jovial face stand up from her chair giving her hand to Vinay for handshake and said "Hi, I'm Divya, it's nice to meet you".

Vinay too shake her hand said "I'm Vinay and its nice to meet you too. By the way why you sitting with him? He doesn't like others to disturb him". Even Arjun also curious for her answer.

Divya with a smile said "I want to be his friend but he didn't want to look at me also and keep avoiding me".

For that Vinay shout "What? You want to be Arjun's friend? You cannot be serious girl". With saying that he bursting into laugh.

Ignoring his laugh, "So that was your name? Arjun! It's nice and suit you well". She said merrily to Arjun.

Arjun not paying attention to both of them and do what he was doing.

"You can't be serious cutie pie, you not even know him and you wanted to be his friend". He said while laughing.

Divya frown with her new nickname and glare at him.

"You so cute, cutie pie and since I like you, I want to give you an advice. You better drop your idea to be his friend because the The Great Arjun Singhania doesn't like anyone to get close with him and don't do friendship things all".

Divya listen to him patiently and said, "But he did be a friend to you that means I also may have chance and I won't give up my idea to be his friend. I already set in my mind that he is my friend".

Vinay and Arjun both looking impress with her confidence and like her answer. Arjun didn't said anything as usual.

While Vinay said "My best wish for your success in be his friend and if it's work out, treat me with ice cream ". He wink at her.

Divya grin widely to him, " Hey, you too like ice cream? I also like ice cream especially chocolates flavour and don't worry if I succeed I will buy you dozen baskin robbins". She keeps surprising both of them with her enthusiasm.

"I think you finally found your long lost twin sister". Arjun said to Vinay.

At the moment, Sandya also coming to library and searching for Divya. Divya waves her hand to Sandya when she found Sandya is looking for her. Seeing Divya, Sandya walks to their table. Arjun and Vinay too turn to look at person Divya waves. Arjun hope that at least her friend is normal and not weird as Divya.

Vinay just freeze after saw Sandya as he couldn't believe his luck that he can meet her as this soon. Sandya also saw Vinay and look surprised to see him with Divya but she composed herself and give a small smile to Arjun and Vinay as Divya introduce her to both of them. Arjun nod his head as acknowledging her and Vinay on other hand, took Sandya's right hand and kiss on top of her hand.

Arjun roll his eyes for this, Sandya blushing for his act while Divya look furious at Vinay. If look can kill someone, Vinay already will be under six feet. Divya quickly went towards them and took Sandya's hand from Vinay and move Sandya to her back while glaring at Vinay.

Divya with serious voice tone said "You! You will stay away from her and never ever kiss her hand again not only her but any girl. If you dare repeat this again, I won't let it go like today and stop looking at her like that or I will plug your eyes. You hear me?".

She not even look scary at all, moreover she look so adorable with her height barely reach his shoulder and trying to frightening him. It's look comical to watch her being serious but her seriousness in her voice tells that she meant what she was said. Sandya sighed for her overprotective behaviour. Arjun and Vinay look amused at her.

Vinay grin widely to her and said "I met your friend at out and I actually save her from break her leg and you telling me to stay away also want to plug my eyes? That is pretty rude for your friend's saviour".

"Uh?, you save Sandy?". Divya ask him softly and quickly turn to Sandya and checking her for any injuries while asking her with concern voice what happen?.

Sandya shakes her head and hold Divya' s hand saying "Nothing happen to me, I didn't pay attention to where I'm going and bumped into him and he save me from falling. That's all".

Divya sighed in relief and turn again towards Vinay and said "Thank you for saving her. Even though you save her, you still need to stay away from my Sandya because I don't like they way you look at her".

Vinay chuckled at her and said "Really? Then I also want you to stay away from My Arjun because I don't like the way you look at my friend as well".

Divya look surprised with his reply because she didn't expect this and she stand there quietly for a moment while staring at Vinay because she don't know what to say.

Sandya look confused because she doesn't understand what he meant. Arjun sighed for both of them childish behaviour. Looking at Divya who seem like wanted to attack Vinay at any moment, Sandya grab Divya's hand and pull her to go back to their room.

Divya stand still and signalling to Vinay with pointing her two finger towards her eyes then to him. She mean that she is watching him and beware before walk with Sandya. Vinay look amused with her protectiveness over her friends and Arjun think she is very interesting character.