7. Love at first Sight

Author Pov

Sandya is Divya's best friend and they so close like twin sister. They promise each other since they are 5 years old that they will be always together and won't leave each other under any circumstances. They both are each others only family member.

Actually Sandya is not orphan, she still has her father, Mr. Bala, step mother Mrs. Madhu and a step sister, Ramya.

Her mother, Mrs Anitha was passed away due to complications during the birth of Sandya. Her father hates her and think she is unlucky for him and his family.

Sandya's father had two wife, her mother is his first wife and because of she cannot conceived for 5 years after their marriage.

Mr. Bala married his second wife Mrs. Madhu. After Mrs. Madhu pregnant, Sandya's mom also got pregnant and just have 3 months different and she hides about her complications of pregnant from everyone so she can deliver her baby to this world.

Her father is actually Textiles businessman and her mother is accountant in one of big company in India.

Soon after her birth her father blames her to born by killing her mother and left her on hospital itself.

Her mother's mom, her grandmother took Sandya to her house and raised her until she passed away.

After her grandmother passed away when she going to 3 years old, her father send her to Angel Home Orphanage. Since everybody start to think she is really unlucky person and everybody who closed to her will die eventually.

Her father and her stepmother will come and visit her in the name of charity. Everytime they visiting her only to insulting her and throw harsh words.

Because of that, Sandya has inferiority complex and blaming her for her mom's and grandma's death. For that reason, she always avoiding everyone and never want to close to anyone.

Divya only breaks this stereotype on her heart by keeping following and never hesitate to show her love. From that moment, she promised herself that she always will took care and protect Divya. Sandya is not like Divya, she didn't know how to show her love and reserved type.

Sandya Pov

Divya and me was in different class for subject Business Mathematic and my class finish late a bit as the professor coming late.

Divya had message me that she will wait me at library. But I worried for this girl to not get lost. I hope she using her map and really went to library not to other place.

I was sitting beside Jenny as we both will be same class and Divya and Aleena will be same class.

Jenny also quiet person like me and she also beauty with brain. Anyone who look at her will definitely want to take a second look.

She really elegant, rich and not arrogant. I comfortable with her and I hope we get along together until we graduate.

After my class finish, I said bye to Jenny and hurriedly walk towards library. As I look down and walk, I didn't paid attention to my front, this cause me to bumped to a man. All my book in my hand scattered on floor and I closed my eyes mentally prepared for the impact like my books.

I waited for 3 seconds but nothing had happen and I didn't feel any pain. So, I slowly open my eyes only to see a very charming handsome man.

My eyes widen after realised the situation we in, he was very closed to me and I can feel his breaths on my cheeks. His both arms are around my waist and tightly holding me.

While he holding me, I observed his handsome features. He have dazzling of grey-green orbs like sea, a sharp nose, smiley face, thick eyebrow and long eye lashes, thin and pink lips. I think he is non smoker as his lips are naturally pink and look beautiful. I shook my head and scolding my pervert dirty mind.

I felt his arm around me is moving and this brought me to reality. He help me to stood on my feet and I moved a step backwards as there is no space between us and we actually stick to each other. I can feel his body muscle and skin and I strongly believe that he can hear my loud heartbeat sound too.

I said sorry and thanks, quickly grab my things and run away from there to washroom. I went to washroom and look at my face in mirror. I look different, my face flushed and there redness in my cheeks that give glow to my face and even my heartbeat still beat very fast also I still can feel the spark all over my body.

I never been this close to any man maybe because of that I feel like this. Momentarily I even forgot about Divya is waiting for me. I wash my face and came out from washroom but this time I didn't look down.

Vinay Pov

I'm doing my double degree at University Warwick in Architect after completing my Bachelor in Business at Harvard.

I'm from very wealthy family in England. We are rich from generation to generation. We have business all over the world and doing all types of Business from food to construction. But that makes everyone in our family is very busy and all concerned about money, honour, authority and status well except me of course.

My grandparents both famous business people in hotel and real estate business. My mother is famous designer and had world class fashion industry in UK.

My father doing import export and shipping business while my elder brother (Vishnu Sharma) helping my grandparents in their hotel and real estate business.

I just take over the construction business while doing my degree. Since I was young, I always in Arjun's home. His mother is like my own mother, compare to my own mother Arjun's mother is the one raised me as everyone in my family busy with their own work.

Coming to present, I was on the way to meet Arjun in library as we planned to go his home together to visit Vidya ma.

After parking my red Lamborghini, I was walking towards library, suddenly someone dashed into me, I turn my body to see who and it's make the person or the girl to stumble and ready to fall. Instantly, my arm went to her waist to hold her.

The girl closed her eyes and shivering in my arm as she was mentally prepared for the fall. She has heart shape face with pointed nose. Her lips look so kissable and its really tempting me to take a bite.

After three second she open her eyes slowly and my heart stop at the moment. Her big brown round eyes look so beautiful and screaming innocent. After she saw me her eyes widen as she didn't expect someone to catch her.

We standing so close to each as I was holding her tightly and I can feel her soft body against me also her rapid heartbeat sound. I feel something in my heart and I feel tickling in my stomach as I have this urge to hold her in my arm like this forever. I think I fall for her because I feel like wanted to protect her from this world and keep her for myself.

She still look at me with her gorgeous brown eyes. She look so cute and adorable. Is she also checking me out?.

Well, I know I'm very handsome and girls cannot escape from my charm. The thought brought a smirk on my face.

I loose my tights on her waist a bit and this bring her from her thought. She blush on my stare and there is redness on her cheek and its clearly can see as she is medium fair and I promise it's really suit on her face. She look gorgeous at the moment, I feel like want to pinch her cheeks.

She slowly take a step backwards as there is no space between us and wanted to maintain the distance. She quickly grab her things and said sorry and thanks and then run fastly from me. I chuckle to her cuteness.

Kindly please vote and comment your opinion in comment box section after you read.

THANK YOU