25. First day being Mrs Arjun

Divya Pov

I was disturbed from my peace sleep when I feel my bed is moving. Wow, it's feel warm and good to sleep on. Uh, bed moving?. Why it's moving?. "Earthquake ". I screaming and open my eyes and saw handsome face as soon as I open my eyes.

He look so adorable with his sleepy face and messy hair. But why he look so angry?. He push me on bed and get up from bed while glaring. Why he look at me like that? I didn't do anything.

Unbearable with suspense. I asked him why he glaring. He saying my sleeping habit is terrible, wrestling in bed, punching and kicking him. Me?. No way. Sandya and mother has sleep with me but they never said anything to me.

"You are lying! I sleep like baby. You just condemn me because you wanted me sleep in couch". I yelling at him. He frown and scoff at me.

"Yeah right, I don't have any work to do. I will prove it tomorrow". He muttered and went to his gym.

Did I really sleep like wrestler?. No no no. Don't let he conquer your mind Divya. You really sleep quietly like baby. For the first time in history my subconscious comfort me.

Then I walked to bathroom to do morning chores. When I walked my payal (ankle bracelet) makes melodious sound with my toe rings. I have to wear the payal at least for one weeks.

After take bath and everything, I took a simple and beautiful yellow colour saree with gold design border matching with heavy and simple type embroider black blouse. After change into blouse which end just below of my bust and petticoat from my high hip until my ankles, I just look at my saree with speechless and helpless expression. Being 24 years old Indian girl but still don't know how to wear saree.

I need to wear saree because yesterday grandma strickly told or order me to wear saree on today. I just wrap this 5m saree around me with pins to secure it on it's place and not embarrassing me by falling. I sighed for the cultural that torturing us making us to wear this unbelievable long clothes and do work. I even cannot walk properly with this since the saree always caught in my feet.

Arjun who just came out from his gym activity look at me and come to my side. He then asked me to take it off the pins and saree. I tilt my head and narrow my eyes to him. Looking confused with his instruction and asked him.

"You can tying a saree?". He just nod for my question and I just look at him few seconds before blurt out "Wow! Your wife is really lucky to have you as a husband" and smile widely to him without any idea what I just said.

He raised his perfect eyebrow and stare intently at me like saying you are so stupid look. I again confused and then only my slow pace brain started to process the information and make me realised what i had utter just now. I blushing "Yeah, the lucky wife is me". I grin at him. He release a long loud breaths and help me to hold the saree while I take all pins.

Now I'm just in blouse and petticoat. At first I didn't realised what situation that I'm in because I always stand like that when Sandya helping me to wear saree or when the make up artist help me. Therefore, I didn't mind it and looks normal but Arjun stare me with questioning look. He just keep stare at me until he released a heavy breath.

He then took the saree and helping me to wear saree. Later, when his fingers touch me, my eyes widen upon the realisation and look at him. Arjun's finger keep rounding around my waist as he tuck the saree into my petticoat.

I was shivering with his touch. I feel light headed and can feel butterfly in my stomach. I was completely frozen when his finger on my bare upper chase area as he was adjusting the pleat of pallu on my bust area. My heartbeat and pulse were quicken, I feel so warmth, feel rapid redening on my face, ears and neck. I know that I'm look like tomato right know. I think I saw Arjun smirk at me but it's just for a mini second. So I just shook it off as I mistakenly saw it.