Chapter 1 {Home}

~third person POV~
Sunday

DING

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Sendai International Airport. Local time is 4:58pm and the temperature is 61°. At this time, you may use your cellular phones if you wish. Please check around your seat for any personal belongings you may have brought on board with you and please use caution when opening the overhead bins. Thank you for joining this trip and we are looking forward to seeing you on board in the future, have a nice evening."

[y/n]  grabbed her suit case from the overhead bin and exited the cabin when her turn. She made her way through the airport to the front entrance where the people she had been waiting to see for five years waited for her.

She was sweating, her body couldn't stop shaking.

It's been five years.

She stepped outside the airport and searched the curbside for her brother and mom. This one family stood out and she recognized them immediately. The mother was on her knees begging, and her twin brother was playing tug-a-war with an officer.

"Tōru!" She shouted running to the male. Her screaming caught his attention, causing him to loose his grip on the paper he was trying to snatch away from the officer and fall on the ground.

His face lit up seeing his sister he's been longing to see. He quickly got off the ground, stumbling over his own feet as he ran to her with open arms.

[y/n] dropped her belongings and jumped up into his arms. He spun her around while holding onto her tightly.

"F/n oh I miss you so much" he cried.

"I missed you too Tōru " she cried too.

"You got here on time, that mean cop was trying to write us a ticket."

"Tōru your not supposed to fight with a cop" [y/n] laughed

The two hugged each other tight for what seemed like forever crying like big babies, not caring how crazy they looked.

He eventually put her down and grabbed her bags.

"No Tōru I got it" she said trying to get her bags back.

"It's fine let me help" he insisted.

She wasn't used to having help, she was more independent, not used to having assistance or someone to depend upon.

She let him carry his bags to the car where their mother waited.

"F/n, honey" she called quickly pulling her daughter into a tight hug. She pulled away and held her face with both hands. At first f/n winced at the sudden contact but she relaxed into her mother touch that she missed for five years.

Like any mother would she examined her face and checked her out. Both of them had tears streaming in their eyes.

"How are you? What have you been up too? Has has your father been treating you?"

About that

That last question made f/n tense up.