43{Back To Normal}

~third person POV~

"Do you have any proof?" The man ask.

Here comes the part [y/n] wasn't looking forward to. She just told them the whole story and now they want proof, which she doesn't have.

"No" she answered

"No pictures, no scars, no recordings?" The woman ask.

"No"

"So this has been going on for three years and you have no proof?"

"No" her voiced crack.

"How are we supposed to believe you?" The man raised his voice.

[y/n] eyes started to tear up for the fifth time.

"I-i don't know"

The lady whispered something into the mans ear and then looked at [y/n].

"Okay, so we'll discuss this and we'll call your mom and let her know what's decided" the lady smiled.

She closed her note book and and stood up. The man stood up then walked out the room angrily, slamming the door behind him.

[y/n] stood with her head down. The lady walked up to her and put her hand on [y/n] shoulder.

"I believe you" the lady whispered. "The same thing happened to me when I was younger, and no one believed a word I said. I will try and convince them, so your father gets what he deserves"

[y/n] smiled a little. She followed the lady out the room to be met by her mom and Iwaizumi.

"What is he doing here?"

"I wanted to be here for y-"

[y/n] didn't want to hear a word. She turned around and walked away.

She went outside to the car and sat waiting dor her mom.

Her mom walked out the building with Iwaizumi as they both approached the car.

Iwaizumi got in the back seat.

"Why is he coming with us?" [y/n] asked.

"He wants to come over" hayami said starting the car.

"I don't want him to come over"

"Well that's not your decision, he is also Tōru's friend"

[y/n] kept quiet the entire ride home.

When they got home [y/n\ went to the kitchen with her mom and Iwaizumi went upstairs to oikawas room.

"I'm going to the store, want anything?" Hayami asked.

"I'm going with" [y/n] said.

~

"She hates me" Iwaizumi sighed putting his hands on the back of his head.

"I know" oikawa said.

"Do you'll think she'll breakup with me?" Iwaizumi saddened.

"I hope not" oikawa sat up fast from his bed. "In fact I'll make sure she won't. I'll talk to her."

~later that night~

[y/n] heard a knock on her door then oikawa walked in.

"What?" [y/n] asked rudely

"When are you going to stop ignoring Iwaizumi?" Oikawa asked flopping on [y/n] bed.