Chapter 26{day 1}

~third person POV~
Tuesday morning

"Did you sleep well?" Matsukawa asked.
"I'm sure they did" hamimaki smirked

"What are you talking about?" [y/n] asked.

The team was in the lobby eating breakfast. [y/n] and Iwaizumi were the last ones to make it down there.

Oikawa hid his face because he knew he had something coming. Kindaichi pulled out his phone and showed the pictures of the two cuddling in the bed.

"Oikawa made a group chat without you two and sent these too us." He said handing [y/n] the phone.

Iwaizumi peered over her shoulder and seen multiple photos of him and her all over each other in different positions throughout the night.

"Shittykawa, I'm going to kill you"

"Tōru you were sleep, how did you get these?"

"You guys have to stop believing I'm always sleep. I stayed up all night taking pictures." Oikawa said.

"Coach is going to kill you. You were supposed to get rest" yahaba said.

"I'm fine I got at least three hours of sleep" he yawned.

Right after he said that coach walked into the lobby and told everyone to start loading on the bus so they could head to the inarizaki school.

Iwaizumi's and [y/n] only grabbed a snack because the two decided to go on a lunch date later on.

~

"Woah their school is huge" [y/n] said looking out the bus.

The bus parked outside the gym the the team unloaded. Iwaizumi decided to carry [y/n] on his back since she left her crutches at the hotel.

She said her ankle was doing better but she would still limp. Iwaizumi wouldn't give her a choice to walk.

"I'm capable of walking on my own y'know" she pouted.

Iwaizumi put her down so he could switch into his volleyball shoes.

She stood there waiting for him to finish.

He looked up at the female from the step. "Well go on then. I'll catch up" he said returning to his shoes.

She blew her breath and limped off into the gym where the other teams were.

See I can do I-

Right as she said that she her ankle gave out just as she put the tiniest bit of pressure on it. She didn't hit the ground, instead she fell into someone's arms.

She looked up and seen someone shes never met before. He had golden yellow hair with a brown undercut and dark brown eyes. He had a smirk on his face. He was very attractive.

But not as good looking as hajime. She laughed to herself.

"What so funny?"

"Huh? oh nothing" she said pushing herself out of his arms.

"You sure are a cute one, what's your name?"