Chapter 10 {hangout}

~third person POV~
The next day

[y/n] woke up on an empty couch just in time to get ready for school. She didn't see her brother at her feet and she didn't see Iwaizumi, next to her but she still had her cover and a pillow replacing a spot for her head to lay.

Remembering last night, she kinda blushed to herself. She picked her phone off the table and looked at the time. 6:45am. She scrolled through her notifications and seen a text message.

Today at 6:12am

|unknown|

Morning, hope you slept well... I went ahead and walked home to get ready for school this morning. See ya later.

"I should really change his name from unknown" [y/n] mumbled to herself.

|me|
Gm, I did sleep well and I'm glad you made it home safe. Later

"Did you sleep good"

The sudden voice made her jump.

"Shit, you scared the hell out of me" she said holding onto her chest.

"Where's iwa-Chan?" Oikawa asked stretching.

"He left early this morning" [y/n] answered standing up stretching as well.

She gathers her cover and her phone as she made her way upstairs.

"So did you sleep well?" Oikawa asked following her.

"What are you talking about?" She asked.

"I didn't actually fall asleep last night I just closed my eyes." He smirked.

"So?"

"So I seen you and iwa-Chan being all lovey dovey on the couch last night" oikawa teased.

"It wasn't lovey dovey, it was just keeping each other warm" she smiled to herself at her words. "And you better not tell anyone"

~

"So did the love birds sleep well last night?"
"I think they did"
"They were just so cute"
"Wait are you two dating" yahaba asked.

"I though I told you to keep your trap shut" [y/n] spoke through gritted teeth.

"How do they know?" Iwaizumi asked angry as well.

"Well I kinda sent it in a group...*gulps* to the team" oikawa admitted.

"You little shit" [y/n] growled. "You just don't give up do you"

She dropped her things and jumped on oikawas back choking the hell out of him.

"Get him f/n!" Matsukawa cheered.

"Is that another lap I see?" Coach asked walking into the gym.

[y/n] hopped off oikawa and straightened her uniform.

"Gomen" she bowed.

Coach sat down his things and told everyone to gather around.