Chapter 24 {Cant think of a title}

~third person POV~
First day of prelims

"Why did you two have to drag me with you this early? I can't even go" [y/n] pouted.

"Yea, but you can still be with us before we have to leave" oikawa said.

Today was the first day of prelims. [y/n] couldn't go and watch because she wasn't a manager, so she had to stay behind at school.

Her phone started buzzing in her pocket. She stalled which caused the Iwaizumi and oikawa to stall also. They watched her take her phone out her pocket and her facial expression change.

"Who is it?" Oikawa asked.

"Uh It's my friend from back home, you guys walk ahead of me, I'll be behind" she said pulling her headphone out, so she didn't have to hold the phone while walking with crutches.

The two boys walked ahead and she stayed behind. Until there was a safe distance she spoke low and started walking.

ON THE PHONE

Me:
Why do you keep calling?

Dad:
You know for all that I done for you, you sure are ungrateful. You should be happy to speak with me.

Me:
Well I'm not, so what do you want?

Dad:
I just wanted to say that my schedule changed so I won't be able to visit in July like I said I would. So I'm going to have to miss your birthday.

Me:
I don't care, I don't want to see you anyways

Dad:
Too bad, I'm visiting in late august.

Me:
If you come I will snitch.

Dad: we've already established this babe, no ones going to believe you, you have no proof. Who's going to believe a child over an adult. Everyone will think your desperate for attention. Don't forget what I said I'd do if you even think about running your mouth. Then you'll have no one to run too. We both know what's best.

He must've known I was crying because he heard my sniffling.

Dad:
Awe don't cry babe, everything will be fine. But hey you'll get to see me, I'll even bring my girlfriend. I think she misses you two.

Me:
Please stop you know what your doing. Look I have to go, I'm with my brother and friend

Dad: oh I forgot about oikawa. How is he?

Me:
I said I have to go

She immediately hung up regretting it, knowing she would have to hear about it later.

I'm glad it was me who dad chose to take inside of oikawa. His heart wouldn't be able to handle it.

"Are you off the phone" oikawa asked. "What friend would make you cry like that?"

[y/n] dried up her tears and tried to think of an excuse.

"She just told me that her dog died" she sniffed one last time.

"Your crying like this over her dog?" Iwaizumi deadpanned.

"Yea I was close with the dog to so... come one we gotta hurry"

~
Time skip
Last day of prelims

"We- we didn't win" Iwaizumi said. She could tell he was disappointed.

"I'm sure you did your best, but it's not over. You can still play." She tried to comfort him.

"I knew Shiratorizawa was to tough to beat" he moped.

"Well they are a strong team, but you can get revenge in the qualifying rounds right?"

[y/n] turned around and seen an even more disappointed boy. Oikawa drug himself behind the two.

"Why can't I ever beat him?" Oikawa whined.

"Maybe you guys will learn something new at the training camp next week. Something that will help you beat him next time."

"I wonder who will be doing the training camp with us?"

~

"The training camp will be held in Hyōgo with Inarizaki. Since the school is so far away, we will transport by train. We will lodge in a hotel. Don't forget to pack for week."coach announced.

"Inarizaki? Aren't they a powerhouse school?" [y/n] asked.

"Yes they are, I hope everyone learns some pointers." Coach said walking away.

[y/n] chased after him to ask a question.

"Um excuse me coach. I have a question about training camp. Since it's now summer break, can I join. I promise I won't be any trouble."

"I would say yes, but who would you share a room with? There are no females and everyone already has a roommate. The school won't pay for an extra room"

"Is it fine if I share with my brother?"

"But oikawa is already rooming with Iwaizumi."

"I don't mind, Tōru is my brother and well I trust hajime"

"Well if it okay between you three then it's fine with me...see you Monday afternoon" he waved her off.

[y/n] ran back to her brother and Iwaizumi.

"He said I can go" she cheered. "We're going to be roommates"

"Well then your sharing a bed with iwa-can because I want a bed all to myself" oikawa smirked.

"Fine with me" Iwaizumi said.

"I don't care" she agreed.

Oikawa doesn't know that the two have slept in the same bed before. Twice.

"Wait so know all of a sudden you two are okay with me teasing you two"

"We're used to it" Iwaizumi said.

"But your sharing a bed" oikawa said. "Your acting like it's a normal thing between you two- wait is there something I don't know" he said wiggling his eyebrows.

"Get over yourself, me and hajime are still friends." She said.

"Yea friends with benefits" oikawa teased

"Shut up shittykawa" Iwaizumi mumbled.

~
A/n: okay this is my last chapter before I need to take a break for school. I really gotta get some work done