41{story time pt2}

~third person POV~
~4 years ago~

⚠️Trigger warning ⚠️
*Rape*

Just like [y/n] first nightmare, it went like this.

It was in the middle of the night and [y/n] was sleeping. She was a heavy sleeper, so she didn't feel the covers being drug off of her.

The cold air touched her arms and legs, which made her curl up into a ball. Her eyes slowly opened, squinting at the figure that stood above her.

"Dad?" She spoke.

Who else could it be? They were the only two that lived in that home.

"Shh, it's okay." He hushed her.

Still being half sleep she was a bit confused to why her father was rubbing on her.

"What are you doing?" She yawned.

He climbed on top of her straddling her waist so she couldn't move.

"Get off!" She squirmed beneath him. She was to weak to push a grown man off of her.

He pulled out a gun from his back pocket and pointed it at her temple.

"Keep fighting back and I'll kill you"

She froze in fear and kept quiet.

He forcefully took off her shirt and started groping her breast.

[y/n] was so uncomfortable, she silently cried while Hiroshi continued to touch all over her body.

He bent down and kissed her. She fought back not opening her mouth, so he slapped her face as her as he could making her cry out in pain.

He took advantage of the situation and kissed her again. Sticking his tongue in her mouth.

[y/n] could taste the strong liquor in his saliva, now she knew he was drunk.

Hiroshi reached down and stuck his hands in her shorts.

She pushed his upper half away still struggling to get up from under him.

"Don't" she cried.

"What did I say?" He showed her the gun again.

This time he pulled her shorts and underwear off leaving her completely nude, and took off his clothes as well.

She knew what was coming and she didn't want it. Who would?

She covered her chest up with her hands and closed her legs.

"Don't resist, open your legs!" He yelled.

She slowly did what he told and he lowered his hip towards hers. Without out warning, he forced himself inside her.

The pain was unbearable. It felt like she was being torn in two, and her area was being set on fire.

She laid there and cried out in pain as Hiroshi did what he wanted.

The pain became to much for [y/n], so she ended up passing out.

~end of Flashback~

Oh Iwaizumi was more than angry, I don't think there was a word to describe how he felt.

"Why didn't you say something!" He yelled.

"Be quiet you'll wake your dad" [y/n] whispered.

"I don't care about that right now. Why didn't you tell someone?" He paced around his room.

"I told you he was threatening me"

"Well now you know he won't really kill you, tell your mom, the police, someone! He can't get away with this"

"No, hajime its best to leave it alone. He'll be gone this weekend, and when he's gone he's gone."

"That bastard needs to be thrown in jail, he needs to die! I'll kill him!"

"No! You won't say a word! You promised and your going to keep it!" Now [y/n] was angry.

"How can you let him get away with this?"

"Do you think I want him to? Do you think I just let him abuse and rape me for fun? No! I wanted to tell someone but couldn't." [y/n] started crying. "It's best to just leave it alone"

Iwaizumi's threw his hands in the air and got back in bed. [y/n] went to the bathroom to clean her face before getting back in bed.

Neither of them got sleep that night.

~

There was no practice today for the VB team so they were free to go home early with the rest of the kids.

Oikawa stayed home since he was feeling sick today, so he wouldn't be walking home with Iwaizumi and [y/n].

"I have an after school assignment I need to do with some other students, you can go ahead and walk home" [y/n] said.

"I'll be at your house" I was said walking off.

The two still weren't on good terms from last night.

~

Iwaizumi had a lot of time to think to himself on the walk to [y/n] house.

Iwaizumi was torn in between what he should do.

Yes he loves [y/n] and he want to protect her, he wants what's best for her, but he won't be satisfied until the guy who touched her is locked up.

But he also didn't want to lose [y/n]. He didn't want to break her promise and hurt her more.

Iwaizumi stood in front of the door deciding what he was going to do.

Break his promise or keep it.

~

A/n: Decision time!

This is up to y'all to decide how the next story turns out.

Should Iwaizumi's keep or break his promise?

Let me know.

.
.
.

Alright serious talk!

If you or you know someone who is in danger please tell someone. You don't have to suffer.

It's hurts to know that women, men, and children around the world are being abused or raped.

It may be hard but let someone know if you or someone you know is being abused or sexually assaulted.

Love you guys, stay safe❤️