Chapter 19 {Hard Work}

~third person POV~
Sunday

"I think he's sleep, I'm going to go check" [y/n] tip toed up stairs and peeked in oikawas room and seen him sleeping on his bed.

She went back down stairs and seen Iwaizumi on the couch.

"Where's your mom?" He asked

"She's at the store, she said she wants to get all her errands done today because it's going to storm tomorrow."

"So what can we do then?" He asked crossing his arms.

"Shit I don't know, you hungry?"

They both got up and went to the kitchen. [y/n] walked over to the cabinet and grabbed out a bowl of instant Romen.

"Excuse me" Iwaizumi said

"What?"

"Are you not going to cook something, miss future chef"

"I'm to lazy" she whined

"Does lazy help you get you bachelors degree to open up a restaurant? Does lazy help you finish culinary school?"

"Hajime please" she whined.

"No"

"Plea-"

"No"

"I don't care what you say, I'm not cooking"

~hour and a half later~

"We had extra noodles and vegetables so I managed to make yakisoba" she smiled passing him his plate.

"Looks good, and you look happy" he said clasped his hands together.

"I guess I'm just lazy at first, but in the end it makes me happy."

"I like seeing you happy" he smiled back at her.

She fixed her own plate and sat across from him.

~

After they finished eating, they cleaned up the kitchen. Now they were just standing around talking about nothing.

Well they were trying to stand around and talk about nothing, but other things happened.

[y/n] was seated on the kitchen island and Iwaizumi was standing in between her legs in front of her. They didn't know how they ended up like this, it just happened.

They were so busy sucking each other's faces off, they didn't hear her mom walk into the house.

"Mmm, Nope, not on the counter." She said while shaking her head.

"I was trying to go to the store but car stopped working, good thing it restarted and I was able to get back home. I turns out my car overheated. The AC stopped working too." Her mom was on the phone talking while, doing random things in the kitchen.

"Hey mom" [y/n] whispered trying to get her attention away from the phone.

"Mom!" She whispered louder.

"What honey, I'm talking"

"It's probably your radiator, it just needs more coolant or antifreeze. There probably also a loose screw causing a leak."