Chapter 31 {Back Home}

~third person POV~
Sunday

"I would come over but it's been a week since I've seen my dad, I should probably go see him and then I'll come over" Iwaizumi said.

Training camp is over and the three were heading home. Oikawa was walking ahead on the phone with god knows who and [y/n] and Iwaizumi stayed behind.

Oikawa kept walking and the other two stopped in front of Iwaizumi's house.

"Maybe I'll spend the night" he smirked.

"Well we actually need to study because exams are in a month and then you and Tōru have playoffs in August"

"And in October" he added.

"Yep..."

"And your birthday will be in three weeks" he smiled.

"Not just mine, Tōru's also"

"Yea but I don't care about Tōru right now" he said taking her hands into his. He pulled her closer just to stare straight down at her.

"What" she looked up

"Nothing" he hugged her.

"You act like I'm about to die, aren't you going to see me later"

He bent down and kissed her. "Love you"

"Love you too"

She turned around to make sure oikawa didn't see. The two agreed to keep their relationship a secret.

"See you later" he walked up to his house.

[y/n] turned around then yelled for Tōru to slow down so she could keep up.

~

"Finally, I'm back home!" [y/n] said walking into the kitchen.

"How was it?" Hayami asked.

"Oh it was great" [y/n] smiled widely.

"Oh really, what happened?" she smiled at her daughter.

"Well I won't get into details but good things happened, not everything was good, but some things were" she squealed.

"Let me guess it had something to do with Iwaizumi" her mom rolled her eyes.

"Mhm" she grinned a little too hard.

Hayami examined her daughter and noticed something different. "No crutches?"

"Huh? Oh yea, my ankle is getting better. It still aches but I can walk on it fine now."

"Well good"

"Hey what's for dinner?" [y/n] asked.

"I don't know you tell me, your the one whose been cooking everyday" Hayami shrugged.

[y/n] let out another excited squeal and started getting materials and ingredients together for dinner. She had missed cooking in the kitchen, it was her favorite thing to do.

~

"Something smells good" [y/n] heard a voice that made her face heat up.

Just from hearing his voice drives me crazy.

"Wow you just made it back and your already cooking." Iwaizumi said sitting at the table watching her work in the kitchen.

Without looking at him she decided to carry on the conversation.

"Well you should know how much I like cooking" she smiled to herself.

"I do... so what are you making?" He asked standing up.

"Curry"

"Hey where's your mom and oikawa?" He asked hugging her from behind.

"My mom is in her office and Tōru is in his room."

"I'm right here" oikawa said walking from around the corner.

"Shit! You scared me" Iwaizumi jumped back.

Oikawa sat at the table rubbing his eyes.

"H-how long were you right there?" [y/n] asked.

"Long enough" he smiled. "No im just kidding I just woke up- what are you two so suspicious about?" He narrowed his eyes.

"We were talking about your birthday present" [y/n] quickly made up a lie.

"If we share a birthday then why would you be planning it?"

"So you don't want me to get you anything?" She smirked.

"No no no I didn't say that- what's for dinner?" He changed the subject.

[y/n] already fixed a bowl with curry on one side and rice on the other.

"Ooo curry" he licked his lip.

As soon as he picked up his spoon he instantly started to devour it, and then he spit it out every.

"HOT!!!" He screamed.

"It just came off the stove dumbass" Iwaizumi laughed.

[y/n] fixed him a glass of water while laughing at her dumb brother.

"Common sense Tōru" she said tapping her temple with her index finger.

"Why do you guys always laugh at me?" Oikawa whined.

"Don't worry we still love you" [y/n] said fixing Iwaizumi a bowl next.

~

After everyone ate and cleaned the kitchen, they all got settled for bed.

Iwaizumi just came out the bathroom drying his hair from his shower.

"Do you think oikawa will suspect anything?" Iwaizumi asked.

"Well it's obvious we like each other but he probably doesn't know we're dating" [y/n] said climbing under the covers.

"What about at school?"

"I guess we just act how we usually do" she shrugged.

Iwaizumi climbed under the covers with her and immediately pulled her to his chest.

"Goodnight" he mumbled.

"Goodnight"

~

A/n: it's not happily ever after yet, more drama is coming soon. *inserts evil laugh*