38{Story Time}

Sorry for publishing again I had to fix my mistakes

(Since this is basically a storytime but not a flash back I'm going to separate the story into sections so it not one long ass paragraph.)

~third person POV~
10:35pm

"I was on the phone with my dad" she started.

"What was so hard to say that in the first place?" Iwaizumi interrupted.

"Shut the hell up and listen"

"He's not my real dad he adopted me. When my biological father figured out my mom was pregnant with me and Tōru, he didn't want anything to do with us so he left"

"Apparently my mom found someone else, and they fell in love I guess. He offered to take in me and Tōru, so he adopted us and became our new father after we were born."

"My mom and dad got married, and we were this happy family. Everything went well for 12 years and my parents started falling apart."

"They were constantly fighting, but I never knew what it was about. Everything happened so quickly. Before I knew it they got a divorce and somehow my dad got full custody over me."

"He moved us to Matsumae, and bought a house. He immediately found him a girlfriend, and she had two daughters that were a bit older than me, you know the ones I told you about in Hyogo"

"Anyways they dated for about a year and then she left, apparently she was tired of him. Then he became a alcoholic"

"One day he came home drunk. He started smashing stuff and yelling. Then he started blaming random shit on me, just to take out his anger."

"Then he hit me... I thought that was the last of it but no, it became a normal thing. He's come home everyday drunk and he would take out his anger on me."

"There were some days I'd have to miss school because how bad my injuries were. Oh and believe me I tried to call the police, but he caught me and threatened to kill me."

"He pointed a gun at my head, I didn't even know he had one. I've been scared to open my mouth ever since."

"His abusive side continued for about three years until he met another woman. She didn't like me either. If anything she hated me. I even think she told me that herself one day"

"Anyways they dated for a few months, fell in love, and then he proposed. She said yes but she gave him an ultimatum. Either I go or she goes."

"And of course my dad sided with her, so he sent me back."

"Now he's flying over this weekend to give full custody over me to my mom. And he's staying at my house for like a week, while they wait for the papers to be confirmed."

"And the nightmares?" Iwaizumi asked.

"They were about him" she looked over at Iwaizumi and seen his fist balled up and his jaws clenched.

"I swear I'm gonna beat his ass!" He stood up.

[y/n] hopped up after him and held him back.

"No no no you can't do that, he'll kill me" fear started taking over as her eyes teared up.

"Don't believe that asshole! He just told you that shit to save his own ass!"

"I know, I know he did. I realize that now. I promised him I wouldn't tell anyone"

"Why would you do that you can't let him get away with this"

"I don't want to have to deal with drama, I don't want mom and Tōru's pitty. I don't want to have to go to court and testify. I don't even have proof, who's going to believe me?"

"I do! I believe you, and they will too!"

"I don't need the chaos. It's best to just leave it alone. You can't tell anyone, promise me you won't"

"I- can't just le-"

"Hajime if you tell anyone, I'll hate you, I'll hate you for the rest of my life" now she was crying.

Iwaizumi didn't want her to hate him. He wanted to avenge her, and protect her. But he also didn't want to be hated.

"I-I promise I won't tell anyone" he pulled her into a hug allowing her to cry into his shirt.

~

Now Iwaizumi was a wreck. He was having sleepless nights. He would always ask to stay over [y/n] house, not be caused he needed comfort but because he always felt the need to protect her 24/7.

He would have nightmares about the bastard laying hands on her.

He couldn't concentrate in school and VB practice.

All he could think about was how [y/n] suffered all by herself and had no one to go to.

~Saturday 9:00pm~

[y/n] was walking home by herself that night. Iwaizumi said he'd need to handle a few things at home before he came over to her house.

Her mom was out running Oikawa around for stuff he said he needed.

When [y/n] made it to her house, of course it was dark because no one was there. She unlocked the door and walked in sliding her shoes off then locking the door behind her.

She went upstairs to sit her stuff in her room then came back down stairs to the kitchen to fix her something to eat.

She flipped on the light switch and almost had a heart attack.

"OH SHI- what are you doing here? How did you get in here?"

"Hayami was kind enough to leave a key under the door mat. She told me to invite myself in and make myself at home"

[y/n] looked down at the beer Can in his hand and her eyes went wide with fear.

"Oh don't worry I'm sober. I'm a better man now" he finished his last sip.

He stood up straight from leaning on the kitchen island and walked around it making his way to [y/n]

She took a step back.

"Stay the fuck away from me" her voice cracked.

~

A/n: 😳