Chapter 15 {tats}

~third person POV~
Monday
3weeks until inter high

"Hey f/n" soma called out.

Now what does he want.

"Hey" she responded politely.

"You ran out on me the other day" he said rubbing the back of his neck. "What are doing?"

"Our class was released first, I'm waiting for my brother and Iwaizumi to come out."

"Iwaizumi huh? You know you say you two aren't dating, but you guys look like a couple." He smiled.

"I told you were just close and even if we were it wouldn't be anyone's business. Whatever is going on between me and him is between me and him." She spoke calmly.

Soma's eye twitched at her words. "I see. Well have a good day" he quickly walked off. Just as he left oikawa and Iwaizumi walked out their classrooms at the same time.

Oikawa spotted soma who hasn't gotten far.

"Were you talking to soma again?" Oikawa asked.

"He approached me"

"What did he want?" Iwaizumi budded in.

"He wanted to know why me and you are so close"

"And what did you say?"

"I told him it was nobody's business, which meant him."

Iwaizumi smiled that he picked up on soma's jealousy.

"You should've said that you two were dating so his thirsty ass will leave you alone" oikawa huffed.

~

"Should I get a tattoo?" [y/n] asked out of the blue.

"Why would you want one of those?" Kindaichi asked.

"I've always wanted one on my wrist" she said sitting down.

"Mom wouldn't let you get one and she would have to go with you since your still considered as a minor."

"It not going to be something big and flashy... and as a matter of fact, I'm going to get one today." She said proudly.

"Mom is going to kill you" oikawa sung.

"Well you only have one life to live"

"Are you serious about this?" Iwaizumi asked sitting beside you.

She nodded. Iwaizumi grabbed her hand and pressed a spot on the middle of her wrist.

"Right here?"

"Mhm"

The two forgot that they were in front of the team as their faces got closer together. They sat side by side on the floor with their backs against the gym walls. Their faces are only cm apart.

CLICK

Their heads snap in the direction of the sound and seen oikawa with his phone up.