36{Sweet Dreams}

~third person POV~
~August 2nd~
~currently 2am~

[y/n] was a hard sleeper and so because of this she didn't feel the covers being lifted off of her.

She curled up into a ball when her skin was met with the cold air into the room causing her to shiver.

She was starting to wake up but didn't because she was still sleep. She felt a hand more like someone's finger tips running smoothly up her thigh.

This is when her eyes shot open and sat up quickly only to be met with a figure standing above her.

Even though it was dark in her room the person who was standing right over her touching her did not go unnoticed.

She stared kicking and screaming yelling for the person to get away from her.

"GET AWAY! STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME!"

"What? what wrong? Calm down!"

[y/n] turned towards Iwaizumi who laid next to her and calmed down.

"What happened?" Iwaizumi asked.

He reached across [y/n] to turn on her lamp. The light illuminated the tears and distressed look on her face.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

Her heart was still racing as she looked around the room for the person she just saw.

"What are you looking at?" He asked.

[y/n] looked Iwaizumi in the eyes deciding whether she should tell him or not about the dream.

"N-nothing" she finally answered. "I just had a nightmare nothing to worry about" she put a smile on.

[y/n] turned around to turn off the lamp and then laid back down facing away from Iwaizumi.

"You were just screaming and kicking me... that's something to worry ab-"

"I said I'm fine!" She raised her voice.

Iwaizumi did want to let go what just happened, he was deeply concerned. So he figured he would just ask her tomorrow.

~exam results~

"I guess all that hard work payed off"oikawa são stretching his arms into the air.

"All my scores range between 80-90's Iwaizumi said putting his paper in his bag.

The boys both looked a [y/n] and seen she had a worried look on her face.

"Whats wrong? did you fail?" Oikawa asked.

"No, i passed all subjects with hundreds" she sighed.

"Then what there to be so upset about? Ne that I think about it, you've been acting funny all week"

Iwaizumi knew exactly what was wrong but didn't say anything because [y/n] made him promise.

She's been having these 'nightmares' all week. She's been so scared to sleep by herself she's ask Iwaizumi to stay over.

He'd wake up in the middle of the night to [y/n] crying in her sleep or panicking, but she still wouldn't tell him what they were.

"F/n? Are you coming to practice with us?"

"No I'm going to go home and help mom with dinner"

"Well I'll be home late we have to make up extra practice for all the time we used for studying to prepare for the upcoming tournaments... I just know we'll beat karasuno" oikawa smiled to himself.

"Oikawa go ahead I'll catch up" Iwaizumi said.

He stopped beside [y/n] totally to her.

"Are you sure your okay walking home alone?" He asked her.

"Yes" [y/n] answered

"I'm really worried about you, you've been having panic attacks for about a week now, what going on?"

"I told you I can't tell you"

"Why, do you not trust me or something?"

"No, that's not it... it's just a story for another time, okay?"

Iwaizumi looked into her eyes before saying another word. He was frustrated that she wouldn't open up. He wanted to be mad at her but he was to worried. All he wanted to do was make sure she's okay.

"Fine, I'll see you tomorrow" he hugged then walked away.

Now [y/n] felt guilty. She didn't want to hurt him. She just wasn't ready to share her past with anyone yet.

~

A/n: hopefully this isn't getting getting to confusing... basically we're about to get into some more drama

*cough cough* daddy issues.

Cya next chap!