Chapter 11 {He big mad}

~third person POV~
Four days before the hangout

"Im kind of excited for this training camp after the inter high, and since it's during summer break I can go" [y/n] said proudly.

"Really?" Iwaizumi answered putting his bag in his locker.

(There's lockers now)

"What wrong with you? do you not want me to go?" She huffed.

"No it's not that, I'm just tired that's all" Iwaizumi lied.

"How come? Did you not rest well?" She asked.

"Nope" Iwaizumi said closing his locker. "Are you going to put your stuff away?"

"Oh yea" she said slid her bag off her shoulder and opened her locker. "Iwa-Chan?"

"Hm?" That got his attention. "Only oikawa calls me that, why you now?

"Why? Do you not like iwa-Chan?" She teased.

"F/n?" A third voice called

Iwaizumi's and [y/n] attention turned towards the voice.

This guy

"What's up?" [y/n] answered.

"So our hangout is in four days and I'd told you I'd tell you more details later." Soma smiled.

[y/n] looked up at Iwaizumi and his tired act seemed to have worsen.

"Yea what about it?" [y/n] asked turned her attention back to soma.

"So since it's at 6 it's going to be cool at night. So dress comfortable but warm, oh and meet me at the school at 5:45"

"Is that all?" She asked.

"Yep see you Saturday" he smiled "later...Iwaizumi"

[y/n] watched their tiny interaction and came to conclusion.

"Oh I see, you don't like him either. Like Tōru" she smirked.

"No that's not it, I told you already I'm tired." He kicked off the locker he was leaning against and started walking towards class. [y/n] followed right behind him.

"Oh cut the shit"

"There is not shit, I'm just fucking tired ok" growled

[y/n] was taken aback by his sudden aggression. She stood there and watched him walk in class. Now she was in a bad mood because of the negative energy that radiated from Iwaizumi.

~

Class was over and [y/n] hasn't payed attention to the teacher at all. All she could think about was Iwaizumi.

What's his deal?
Did I do something?
Is it soma?

"Oikawa-San, class is over." The teacher called.

"Oh right" [y/n] jumped out of her seat in hurry, like she had something to do all of a sudden.

She ran out of class and tried to make her way out of school.

"F/n?"

Oh great

"What?" She turned around and looked the male in the eyes.

"Look I'm sorry, I shouldn't have taken my anger out on you, please forgive me?"

H-has he been crying? Does the Iwaizumi hajime cry? She laughed in her head.