35{Study Session}

~Third person POV~

It was afternoon when iwaizumi made it to [y/n] house. The two decided to spend the whole night studying together since exams were tomorrow.

"Where's your mom and oikawa?" Iwaizumi asked sitting at her desk.

[y/n] was sitting on her bed with her legs crossed. She had all her study books and notes sprawled out on her bed.

"She took Tōru somewhere then she said she was going to run some errands by herself."

"Oh"

Iwaizumi pulled out his own books and laptop so he could begin studying too.

~two hours later~

"Well I'm done" [y/n] said packing up her things.

"What do you mean your done? We're supposed to be studying the rest of the day." Iwaizumi spun around in the rolling chair to face her.

"I've been over every page in these books twice. I guess I could go over all my notes" she said taking back out all her notebooks.

"Naw I need a break" she said shoving them back in her school bag.

"What about you?" She asked.

"Oh I'm done for. This shit's too hard, or maybe it's because I'm cramming it in all in one day. I studied all morning before I came over. This is too stressful" he leaned back into the seat resting his hands on his head.

"Do you need a break?" She asked.

He turned back around facing his work, staring at all his notes before picking up his pencil to continue writing.

"Yea, but I really want to pass and I won't feel confident enough, until... I don't even know anymore" he sighed as he continued writing.

"I think you need a break, or something to help relieve you of your stress" she shrugged.

"Have you eaten yet?"

"Right before I came over"

[y/n] got off her bed and walked over to Iwaizumi. She approached him from behind and wrapped her arms around his neck, leaning down to observe his work.

"Your doing pretty good"

"Mhm" he hummed in response.

"I think you should take a break. Maybe we could do something else that will help with your stress problems?" She said the last few words in a slower pace and more seductively.

Iwaizumi stopped writing, almost as if he caught onto what she was saying.

He craned his neck to look up at her

"You mean we have-"

"Mhm" she interrupted.

"Really?" He asked again.

"Yes hajime" she playfully rolled her eyes and smiled.

He spun around and pulled her into his lap.