Chapter 9 {What a day}

~third person POV~
One week later

"I don't understand why coach is making me do laps with you two I'm not even on the team" [y/n] huffed and puffed as she jogged beside the boys.

"Well you started it"oikawa pouted.

"I wasn't even part of it, I was trying to break it up" Iwaizumi complained.

"You shouldn't have eaten my snack! I was saving it" she referred to oikawa.

It turns out [y/n] jumped on oikawa because he ate her food. Iwaizumi tried to break it up but it just looked like the three were fighting so coach kicked them out the gym and made them run around the entire schools campus.

"You guys are such children" Iwaizumi said as he jogged ahead of them.

"Shut up!" The twins both shouted in union.

~

After their one lap they walked back to the gym but encountered someone on the way.

"F/n?" Someone called out cause the trio to stop in their tracks.

Her head snapped in the direction she heard her name being called.

"Hey, what are you doing?" He asked approaching the three.

"I got in trouble so I ran a lap with these two. You?" She replied.

"Oh I was just heading to the administrators office to give them these" he said holding up three hard drive.

"What are those for?" She asked.

"Pictures from last week, I had to transfer them onto the hard drives" he explained.

"Oh"

[y/n] heard a someone clear a throat behind her.

"Are we interrupting something?" Oikawa asked.

"Oh yea.. this is my brother Tōru, you probably know him by oikawa or king of the court" she rolled her eyes.

"Hey you should be proud" he pouted.

"And this is my friend Hajime" she said pointing to spiky haired male.

Holy shit! When did I start calling him by his first name? She panicked on the inside but kept her composure on the outside.

"Iwaizumi, Tōru, this is Soma Takeshi. I um met him last week when he took my picture" she smiled.

"So are to two friends or what?" Oikawa asked.

[y/n] was oblivious to negative aura that the three males had given off to each other.

"Well we only talked once last week I said. I'm always hanging out with you guys so..."

"We should get back to the gym practice is almost over" Iwaizumi suggested.

"Right. We have to get going see you around school" [y/n] said as she walked off with the other two males.