Chapter 4 {dumb idea}

~third person POV~
Friday

I think if this Kindaichi kid works on his form a little maybe he could just jump a little higher to block Iwaizumi's spikes. Oo and maybe I could show him those stretches.

"Hey kid what are you thinking about?" An older man asks [y/n].

"Hm? Oh I was just thinking about how Kindaichi or anyone can actually improve their jumping power" she explained.

"What do you have in mind?"

"Well I was watching how they warm up and I see that they only do simple stretches so they don't pull a muscle during a game, but there is something they could that would help"

"Could you show us after practice?"

"Yes"

"I don't believe we've been properly introduced... coach Irihata"

"Oikawa f/n"

~

After practice was over coach gathered everyone's attention.

"Oikawa-San has so-"

"F/n is fine please" she whispered.

"F/n-San here has something to show us, she says it will help improve your jumping"

"Well actually I would like Tōru and Iwaizumi to help demonstrate, it will work best" she requested.

"Okay oikawa and Iwaizumi step forward please." Coach asked.

"Um sit parallel to each other on the floor... now spread your legs out as far as possible... oikawa push your feet against Iwaizumi's... now hold hands"

"Holding hands huh?" Oikawa wiggled his eye brows.

"Don't make this gay" Iwaizumi bluntly said.

"Okay now pull... this will also need arm strength because you must pull as hard as possible. And as you pull your legs will push further apart. This will strengthen the muscles in your thighs."

"Ah that's a good idea, how come I've never thought of that... what else do you know?"

"I can't say... but if I think of something useful then I'll tell you" she offered.

"I would ask you to be the manager but you could be more of an assistant, so would you like to help assist in working with the team?"

"Uh sure"

~

After practice was fully over [y/n], oikawa, and Iwaizumi walked to a food truck.

"Give me your money" [y/n] demanded holding her hands out.

"What?" Oikawa asks in a defensive manner.

"I'll go up and order what you guys want, i just need 542.52¥ from each of you and I'll cover the rest"

(542.52¥ = $5)