Chapter 12 {Beautiful}

~third person POV~
Saturday

"Hey are you ready?" Soma said as he approached [y/n]  in-front of the school.

"You know your not very punctual for someone who asked to meet up here" she said kind of irritated.

Why the hell am I even here

"Sorry about that I had some business to take care of, and what are you wearing?"

"You said dress comfortable" she shrugged.

"Yea I meant you don't have to wear a dress or some over tight jeans, not sweat pants and a oversized t-shirt."

"Well"

"But you'd look beautiful in anything so it doesn't matter" he smiled.

"Oh, thank you?"

"You don't seem to fond with that compliment" he titled his head.

"Well I'm just not used hearing that. It's always 'damn she's hot' or some shit like that"

"Well let me be the first and your welcome, now let's get going or we're going to miss it"

"Miss what?"

"You'll see"

~

"Are you going to like murder me or something?" [y/n] asked.

"What?"

"You literally dragged me into the middle of nowhere, why are we on top of this hill? There's no roads, buildings, cars, houses, anything. There's nothing here but grass, shit not even trees"

"Be patient" he laughed. "But while we wait, let's get to know each other"

~

"Dude she'll be fine, stop worrying" Iwaizumi said.

"Oh shut it I know your worried too" oikawa said literally chewing on his nails.

"Okay maybe a little, but we don't need to freak out"

"Oh my god! What if he kidnapped her, o-or took her out in the middle of nowhere and he might do something to her?" Oikawa panicked even more.

"You know what? To help you feel better, I'll text her. Okay?" Iwaizumi said trying to calm down the Burnett.

~

"You got a new camera?" [y/n] asked

"Nope, I've had this one for two years. I use my other camera for projects, but this, I use this Polaroid for pretty much anything"

"Oh"

"Hey look it's happening" soma pointed to the sky.

[y/n] looked far and seen the sky slowly change from blue to orange, red, pink, and a little bit of purple.

"Woah" she said under her breath.

"I know right I come here once a month just to see this sight" he said admiring the view too.

He raised up his camera and took a picture. [y/n] thinking he was capturing the sunset, he actually took an off guard picture of her looking at the sunset.

"Why do you do that?" She asked.

He let the picture slide out the bottom and carefully pulled it out. He stared shaking the picture, trying to make it clear up.