42{Interrogtion}

~third person POV~

[y/n] finished her after school activities and was now walking home.

She also had a lot of time to think to herself.

She hated herself for putting so much stress on Iwaizumi. She wanted her father to be put in jail also, but she didn't want to deal with all the drama.

She didn't want to see her mother and brothers reaction. She didn't want to see them hurt.

She took a deep breath and exhaled as she approached the street that leads to her house.

Her house wasn't far after she turned the corner, so that's why she could clearly see a cop car parked in front of her face.

She picked up her pace and she practically jogged to her house.

As she got closer she examined the car and spotted a familiar face seated in the back.

For a moment she was confused then her eyes went wide.

She stood there staring at the disappointed look on her fathers face as he sat in the back of the car.

She turned around and bursted into her front door.

Hayami was seated on the couch wiping her tear stained face with tissue. Oikawa was seated beside, angry, trying to comfort her.

Iwaizumi was standing up answering questions for the two officers.

All the attention turned towards [y/n]. She didn't know what was going on, but she damn sure had an idea.

The officers moved out the way as [y/n] charged towards Iwaizumi.

"What did you do!" She yelled as she pushed Iwaizumi into the wall.

She repeatedly threw punches at his chest, cause the officers to step in and hold her back.

"Let me go!" She yelled while trying to break free.

They finally let go of her arm, and then hayami stood up.

"F/n! How come you didn't tell me? You should've said something" her mother cried.

"How come you only told Iwaizumi! We care about you too" oikawa added.

"I- was scared. I was alone. I'm sorry" [y/n] apologized.

"Oh don't apologize, it's not your fault" hayami hugged [y/n].

[y/n] pushed her mom away, not to be rude, but she didn't want this right now.

Iwaizumi took a step towards her.

"Don't!" [y/n] said as she backed away. "Don't come near me, don't talk to me, don't touch me! I hate you!"

"I never meant to h-"

"You promised" she whispered.

[y/n] turned around and walked out the house. She took off running away from the house. Away from the neighborhood. She didn't stop until she got tired.

~

[y/n] knew she couldn't stay away from home forever so she decided to go back home at the latest time possible.

Hayami and oikawa were both in the kitchen, all because they couldn't sleep.

[y/n] went straight upstairs to her room locking her door not wanting to face her family.

~

It another sleepless night for [y/n]. She laid in bed crying all night. Now things were ruined between her and Iwaizumi and it was her fault.

She has no idea what's going through her mom and oikawas head.

She heard a knock at her door and ignored it.

"Honey? Come downstairs and eat breakfast" Hayami spoke through the door.

"No" she answered into the pillow.

"I would like for you to come out now please"

"Can I just be left alone? I'm not hungry"

"Listen I have no idea how your feeling, but whether your hurt or depressed, I am still your mother and you need to listen."

[y/n] groaned before slowly getting out the bed. She walked over to the door to unlock it. She opened it only to be met by a worried look on her mother's face.

"Good morning" her mother gave her a smile.

Now it wasn't a regular smile. There was pity behind it. Her mom felt sorry for her.

Who wouldn't feel sorry for her. But [y/n] didn't want pity. She just wanted it to all be over.

"How are you feeling?" Hayami asked.

"I'm fine can I just go eat now?" [y/n] walk around her mother and went downstairs.

[y/n] sat at the table slumped over in her seat. She hasn't taken a bite of her food yet. She just played with it, moving pieces of her food around with her fork.

She looked up occasionally at her mom and brother just to see if she could read their minds.

She seen the lack of sleep on their faces and now she felt even more terrible.

"The police want to bring you in and ask a few questions, I told them you could go today, instead of going to school. Tōru is still sick s-"

"How could you just make a decision like that without telling me first. I don't want to talk to them."

"I know but it's for the best. They need to know all they can. We're going in this afternoon."

~

Oikawa stayed at home resting, while hayami and [y/n] drove to the towns police station.

[y/n] walked behind her mother the entire time.

"Well be holding the meeting in this room" one of the officers said.

[y/n] walked in the room looking around.

The walls were metal and so was the table and chairs. It was very cold in the room.

"Please take a seat" one of officers said pointing to the opposite chair.

It was a male and female seated in the room with [y/n].

"Where's my mom?" She asked.

"Don't worry she's right outside that window behind us. She can see and hear everything that's going on inside this room" the lady said.

[y/n] looked at the so called window. It looked more like a mirror.

The man pulled something out of his pocket setting it in the middle of the table facing [y/n]

The lady already had out her note pad and pen.

"So we're just going to ask a few questions, and all you have to do is answer them the best you can." The man said.

He reached out to the device he sat in the middle of the table and pressed a green button"

"Okay so for starters, just tell us everything about your father from the beginning"

At first [y/n] was hesitant, but she took a deep breath and began talking

~

A/n: what's going to happen?

I have no clue, I'm making this stuff up as I go.