Chapter 17 {Make him jealous}

~readers POV~
Wednesday

It's not awkward is it? I mean he seems fine, I'm fine. Am I making this awkward? I don't think anyone suspects anything. It was just a simple kiss, no French. It shouldn't be weird should it.

"So soma, what did you and f/n do Saturday? She never told me about it." [y/n] mother asked.

"Oh we just watched the sunset go down, it was a really pretty view, I took a picture of her watching the sunset, did you see it?"

"I didn't see no picture" she looked at [f/n]

And [f/n] looked at Iwaizumi and cleared her throat. Iwaizumi shifted in his seat to pull out his wallet.

"I um gave it to hajime"

[y/n] gave a quick glance at soma and seen he was furious. She almost wanted to bust out laughing. She knew somas intentions, and hers were to make him jealous so he'd leave her alone.

Iwaizumi pulled it out of his wallet and and passed it to her mom.

"Ah that is nice" she smiled passing the picture back to Iwaizumi.

"I-is that a tattoo?" [y/n] mom asked. Iwaizumi, oikawa, and [y/n] all tensed up.

"My name is Bennett and I ain't in it" oikawa said.

"Oh yea I got a butterfly tattoo on my wrist." He confessed.

[y/n] liked how Iwaizumi didn't throw her under the bus, and left it up to her to tell her own business.

"Why did you get a butterfly tattoo?" Soma asked trying to make it seem disgusting.

"Because I got one" [y/n] said proudly holding up her wrist.

"You got matching tattoos ?" Soma asked getting even more frustrated.

"I don't remember me having any say in this" their mom raised her eyebrows

"I know mom, I'm sorry this was my decision, no one pressured me into it, and I should've consulted you first. I'm Sorry" she apologized.

"I don't know what got into me, I just wanted one, and thought it would nice to have matching tattoos."

"Well, I would've said yes, but next time ask please, and how did you even get one without parents permission?"

"It's turns out I have a friend who works there, he goes to johzenji high."

"Wait wait wait, so a minor went to a tattoo shop and got a tattoo by a minor who is unlicensed?"

Everyone went silent after realizing what they did was wrong. Maybe not just wrong, but maybe like bad, like go to jail wrong.

"Yea, I didn't think that through"

"Why does a minor work at a tattoo shop?" The mom asked.

"Terushima said his cousin owns the shop, and he's so good at it, that his cousin let him take over while he's on vacation"