Extra

"You're here"

The vision of Iwaizumi became clouded by the tears that filled her eyes.

She wiped them away to look at him one more time.

"Hi" he spoke.

Iwaizumi couldn't help but shed a few tears himself.

[y/n] took one step forward and so did Iwaizumi. Then [y/n] launched forward attacking Iwaizumi in a hug.

Iwaizumi didn't hesitate to wrap his arms around her either.

Both standing there just holding each other tight.

Iwaizumi heard small muffled whimpers against his chest. He pulled [y/n] back by the shoulders to examine her face up close.

"Your such a cry baby" Iwaizumi laughed lightly.

"Look at you" [y/n] laughed also referring to the tears in his eyes.

Iwaizumi placed a hand on the side of her face, cupping her cheek.

While they were staring into each other's eyes they both subconsciously closed the space in between their faces.

"Wait" Iwaizumi paused.

"Y-you don't have a boyfriend do you?" He asked.

He asked because he wasn't sure what happened between them the seven years they spent apart.

"Oh right, I forgot about that... I kinda do" [y/n] bit the inside of her lip as she fiddled with her fingers.

Iwaizumi's heart broke right there after hearing those words come out of her mouth.

I mean what did he expect? He left her for seven years. She's probably moved on to someone else.

"Oh" Iwaizumi whispered. "Who?" He asked.

"You dumbass!" [y/n] playfully punched his chest.

She hugged him again.

"We never broke up silly, well from what I rememb-"

Iwaizumi's lips cut her off. He couldn't hold back anymore. After she said that he went straight for a kiss.

[y/n] melted into the kiss as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

They both longed for this moment, and it was worth the wait.

[y/n] broke away when she realized she needed to catch her breath.

"I kept your promise" she panted. "I waited for you."

"I love you" he pressed his forehead against hers. "I never stopped loving you and I'm sorry for not calling or texting. I shouldn't have let other things get in the way of us"

"It's okay, I'm just glad your back now"

"No! It's not okay and I hate myself for it. I missed out on so much with you. I can tell it's not even the same. Seven years, seven years... how can I feel as close to you like I used too? We've grown apart and it's my fault." Iwaizumi broke into tears. He seemed real upset.

"Hajime it's okay, we can start over. We can still do the things we used to do. I still love you too. Please don't get upset."

Iwaizumi did eventually calm down.

"Ugh I just missed you so much" he hung his head low.

"And I missed you too" [y/n] grabbed his both of his hands.

"Please cheer up. Everything is okay now." She smiled. "Actually, I know what will cheer you up! Let me treat you to lunch, I pretty sure your hungry after that long trip. It can be a date, our first fresh start"

"Yea that sounds nice."

~

A/n: alright I'm going to end it here😂

I might come up with a few extra stories in the future, but I think this will do for now.

Thank you guys for reading I hope you enjoyed and don't forget to check out my new book😁