CHAPTER EIGHT

Well these days I know I am being a really kind-hearted person so yeah I had the next chapter written too.... Yay! Double updates... Again.

Happy reading ❤️

|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|

CHAPTER 8

EMILY HART

I ran to the car Dad was already outside the house waiting for me.

"Ready?" Dad asked.

I nodded with a smile.

Today, it's my first day of working in Dad's company. Finally!!

Soon we reached the company.

Oh Jesus! I am hella nervous. Dad held my shoulder and said "You can do it sweetheart. I trust you."

I took a deep breath and nodded.

"Good. Now let's go in."

We made our way inside the company, Dad showed me my office room and said "This will be your room from now on and there are these files that you need to work on kept on the table. If you have any doubts or you face any kind of problems ask your brother. I am sure he'll love to help you."

I nodded again. "Okay."

Dad kissed my forehead and said "All the best princess. I love you."

"Love you too Dad."

With that Dad left. I looked around my office and sighed.

"Finally! I am doing something for myself. I hope everything goes well."

I sat on my desk and started looking at the files that Dad left for me. After few minutes Eth came to my office room, and sat on the table. "Hey sisty."

"Hey bro." I replied.

"Having any problems?"

I shook my head. "Nope. Not yet."

"That's cool."

He then scanned my face for a minute and said "And one more thing, if anyone tries to flirt with you then just tell me. I'll get my punches prepared for them."

Sighing I just shook my head.

"So, since we promised no secrets, I have something to tell you." Eth said.

Yes, we did promise that to each other 8 years ago. We have to tell everything to each other no secrets.

"What?" I asked curiously.

"Today I am going to the club." He said with a smile.

"What's new in that? But what is the reason this time?" I asked.

"Umm... girlfriend finding issues you know."

I stood up with a shocked look on my face "Girlfriend finding issue? Is that even an issue?"

"Yep it is and it's pretty serious."

"You guys broke up just like a week ago."

"Yep. She was not the right one for me. Didn't work out. I told you already."

"Wait let me guess the number, she was number 14 I guess and you are working on getting the 15th one." I asked.

"Hell yeah!" He replied.

"You are unbelievable." I shook my head in disbelief.

"Everyone is not so innocent like you little one."