CHAPTER FORTY THREE

CHAPTER 43

DANTE ARMEL

It has been a month now since she moved in with me and I am loving it, I am loving our relationship. I have to agree being in a relationship is not bad at all.

Today it's my day off so I can spend time with my lady sleeping here.

I looked beside me... Emily. She was sleeping peacefully, looking so damn beautiful. I smiled to myself.

"You are all mine." I muttered removing some strands of her hair from her face.

Slowly her eyes opened when she saw me staring at her she gave a smile. The smile that means the world to me.

"Good morning." I said.

"Good morning." She replied in her still sleepy voice.

"You need to get up fast, the breakfast must be ready."

She nodded. "It's your day off, right?"

"Yeah."

She smiled and pecked my lips making me chuckle. Getting up from the bed I gave her my shirt "Wear this."

I left the room. Though our life has been amazing for the past one month but I am still worried. For the past one month I don't know where Amanda is. Wade wasn't able to find the person who helped her in escaping the mental asylum.

Taking a seat on the stool in the kitchen I was checking few mails when Emily came down and sat beside me. She greeted Charlotte and was talking to her while Charlotte was serving our breakfast.

After sometime Charlotte went somewhere, it was now just me and Emily.

"Dante." She called making me look at her from my phone. "It has been a long time since I last visited Dad, can I go tomorrow?"

I chuckled "Whatever you do you don't have to ask my permission. Yeah but you have to inform me about it so that I know where you are."

She nodded like an obedient child. I ruffled her hair.

I focused back on my food that's when my phone vibrated. Picking it up I looked at it there was a message from some unknown number.

Unknown number:
Still remember me?

As soon as I read it I knew who this could be.

Me:
You haven't given me any reason to forget you.

Unknown number:
You're gonna get a big surprise tomorrow Armel. Be prepared. Enjoy the last day of her life, so that you don't have any regrets after she dies.

My jaw clenched.

Me:
So does that mean I'll be seeing you tomorrow, Amanda?

Unknown number:
About that I am not so sure. Maybe she'll die when you aren't around, maybe you will not be able to reach her even if she'll be screaming your name.

Me:
I warned you Amanda once, don't create problems for yourself.

Unknown number:
I too have warned you that I'll destroy you and you will be destroyed only if Em dies, won't you?

I looked at Emily who was happily eating her breakfast. Her eyes then fell on me, she gave me a questioning look. I got up from the stool and made my way to the office room.

I called Wade.

"Sir."

"What the hell are you doing Wade? Why can't you understand I don't have time? I want the name of the person who helped Amanda, without him I can't get her and I have to get Amanda before she harms Emily."