CHAPTER THIRTY ONE

CHAPTER 31

EMILY HART

The next day I wore a mustard coloured crop top and skirt that reached my mid-thigh, white coloured with shades of mustard and a hat.

I made my way downstairs just to see everyone dressed up and waiting making  my way towards them I asked "Why are we waiting?"

"For his guide." Eth replied.

"He'll be here any moment." Noah said excitedly taking a look at his watch.

While we were waiting, Adrian stood beside me.

"You look beautiful." He said with a smile on his face, looking all shy.

I smiled back "Thank you. You don't look bad yourself." My eyes when met with Dante's he was already staring at me, more like checking me out.

"Oh he's here." Noah announced making his way towards us.

"A guide and we are waiting for him like he's some VIP." Dante said getting irritated.

Just then a man entered, wearing some white t-shirt with a lot of colourful flowers carved on it and white trousers, yeah with the colourful flowers again. At first, we all were shocked to see him like he was a definition of uniqueness,  nobody expected such a unique guide. Anyways he walked towards us swaying his hips.

"Hello everyone, myself Maximilian Alberto Russo Grigorescu Giordano" He introduced himself.

"Sorry, what?" Noah asked totally confused.

The guide, whatever his name is slapped his forehead with his hand and repeated "Its Maximilian Alberto Russo Grigorescu Giordano."

I tried to memorise the name but it all passed by.

"That's a nice name but a bit long too." I said letting out a nervous laugh.

"Ah yes, it's a long story darling. Actually, my name includes the names of my father, grandfather, my great grandfather. Before dying it was their wish to give someone as good as me their names."

Eth said "Well your great great grandfather didn't wish adding their names before dying."

"Anyways let us now be serious an-" Mr. Whatever it is stopped as his eyes fell on Dante who was standing beside me. He passed a seductive smile to Dante then winked at him, my eyes widened, Dante cleared his throat looking away.

Mr. Whatever it is made his way towards Dante then asked "And what would be your name handsome?"

Holy fuck!

He was about to touch Dante's chest when Dante took a step back.

"Dante Armel." Dante replied.

"Dante Armel. Ah! I see. What a nice name, do you have any girlfriends?" He asked biting his lips.

"Excuse me?" Dante asked in confusion. It was pretty clear from his expression that he was trying really hard to control his anger.

"Like if you want, I can be your guide at night and show you around like just you and me. Santorini looks beautiful at nights."

Dante was about to say something rude to him when I stood in front of him covering him so that Mr Whatever it is, doesn't touch him and also stopping Dante from losing his temper

I started "Mr. Gryffindor-"

But Mr. Whatever cuts me off "Its Giordano."

"Yeah that, why don't we just leave. We need to see Santorini now."