CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT

ATTENTION READERS!!!

Mature Content Ahead so you have been warned🔞

But I know you still are going to continue so... Happy Reading!!

CHAPTER 38

EMILY HART

We were in the car making our way back to the penthouse. Well, he was focused on driving while I was thinking about all the recent incidents with a smile on my face.

Finally everything is happening like I wanted.

Dante and I, we are really dating now.

Suddenly I felt Dante's hand on mine, he gave me a smile I smiled back.

"What are you thinking?" He asked.

I shook my head "Nothing."

"And now you're lying."

"I'm not lying. It's just everything feels like a dream. And I am scared that when I'll wake up everything will just vanish. There will be no us."

"Well then I don't think I'll let you wake up ever."

I smiled and pecked his lips quickly.

"You are taking advantage of a driving man now."

"Am I?" I asked innocently pouting then again placed a light kiss on his neck.

He smirked "Careful there, you're playing with fire Emily."

Oh burn me.

I bit my lips, he stared at my lips for sometime then speed up the car to reach home.

As soon as we got inside the penthouse Dante turned me towards him then pushed me against the wall and started kissing me again. Wrapping my arms around his neck I kissed him back.

He deepened the kiss tilting his head slightly to one side, his lips moving passionately against mine. After kissing me hungrily, he pulled away. We both were breathing heavily but at that time it was just him I needed and I can say the same for him.

Holding my waist he pulled me towards him, his both hands then went back to my hair pushing my hair back he started placing kisses on my cheek, jaw, neck. I closed my eyes enjoying the feeling of his kisses.

In between the kisses he muttered "So fucking beautiful."

I could feel my cheeks burning.

Slowly his hand travelled to the strap of my dress, pulling it down from one side he sucked on my neck I tilted my head to the other side giving him more access.

Suddenly he stopped all his actions, my eyes opened to look at him. Resting his forehead against mine he asked "Do you really want to do this? We can stop if you don't want it."

Pulling him by his suit jacket I said "You talk too much." I pecked his lips "I love you."

He chuckled "I think we should take this to the room, I wouldn't want your brother see me making love to his innocent sister in the living room itself."

I hit his arm playfully. Suddenly he picked me in his arms in bridal style, I wrapped my arms around his neck. He made his way upstairs not breaking the eye contact, when we reached my room, placing me down he closed the door then turned to me connecting our lips. He took off his suit jacket while walking with me towards the bed not breaking the kiss.

Dante tugged on my lower lip making me gasp, he took the advantage to slide his tongue in my mouth, he sucked my tongue then my lower lip. Finally he pulled away from the kiss, "Fuck." He muttered. He traced his thumb on my upper lips then slowly down to my lower lips, he placed a light kiss on my cheek.