CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR

CHAPTER 34

DANTE ARMEL

Emily was in her room, I went to check on her. She was sleeping peacefully and it will always be a peaceful one.

Making my way inside the room I sat beside her on the bed staring at her face. "You are so strong Emily. I am proud of you."

Placing a gentle kiss on her lips, I smiled "I promise Emily, no one will ever harm you. No one will take you away."

I don't know how long I was just sitting, staring at her. Finally shrugging off all my thoughts aside I made my way to Eth's room, as I entered I was met with an angry Noah. Adrian was sitting staring at Eth's laptop with a complete blank look.

"Are you freakin' serious dude? You are almost an hour late!" Noah yelled.

I went and threw myself on the bed "That's too much, I'm just 30 minutes late."

"And where the hell were you for the past thirty minutes after our conversation?" Eth asked suspiciously scanning my face.

In your sister's room, douchebag.

I cleared my throat and replied "Had an important call to attend."

Eth smirked like he knew I was lying, he sighed and muttered in a low voice "Great, now you are lying." Enough for me to hear not the other two.

I looked away.

He played some movie in which I was least interested, my mind was filled with just one thought... Emily.

She is no doubt driving me insane. Can't I just go to Emily and lay down beside her? My best place to rest, holding her in my arms.

Just the thought of having her in my arms made me smile.

I didn't realize Eth was staring at me, he sighed and whispered in my ears "Don't you think that her past affected you badly. You're so whipped dude."

Yeah that I too am realizing. Her past is having a really bad affect on me. 

"Guys I have a question to ask." Came Noah's voice. We all looked at him, he continued "Is it just me in a relationship? I mean you guys don't stay with the same girl why? What's so bad in it? I still wonder."

"When did you guys patch up again?" I asked.

"Today." He replied with a huge grin on his face.

"That's what I was thinking, how did it not happen yet."

"Shut up and answer my question already."

"See the thing about commitments is that you have to stay with the same girl, you can't even have sex with someone else, that's called cheating in relationships." Eth said.

"Umm... I guess yes." Noah replied not understanding his point.

"And then again you have to be all sweet and caring for her, you have to do whatever she says. It's like you don't have your own choices, it's always for her."

"What's wrong in being sweet and caring?" Well it wasn't Noah. It was me this time to ask this question.

Which most definitely I shouldn't have. I realized that when everyone in the room turned to me with a shocked look.

Uh-oh.

Eth smirked.

"You know you are being really strange since the past few days." Noah said eyeing me suspiciously.

"Am not. It was just a genuine question."

Eth said "Was it? But as far as I remember this was your logic of not getting into a relationship which you taught me too."