CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR

CHAPTER 24

EMILY HART

I turned to Dante in confusion "Dante this-"

"Yeah this is the place, I wanted to show you. It's done now." He said and stood beside me with hands in his pocket "Your reviews now?"

"I-Its beautiful." I exclaimed in happiness.

It was indeed so beautiful.

I never thought that it would look so nice, I still can't believe that I am finally seeing this house standing in front of me all done, I wanted to see this place for so long.

It was penthouse, looking extremely beautiful and the surrounding as it was before peaceful and so fucking amazing.

"Glad you liked it."

"I love it." I laughed. "Jesus I still can't believe it."

He chuckled "And as per my promise, you are the first person to see this."

I gave him a complete surprised look.

"You're not serious, are you?" I asked.

He smiled and held my hand in his "Come I have many more things to show you."

While making our way inside the house I asked him "How long has it done?"

"What?"

"The house."

"Umm... I bought it 5 years ago and the house was done 3 years ago I guess." He replied.

3 years?

3 fucking years no one saw this place? He is definitely kidding.

When he opened the door I went in, Maybe, his current house is beautiful but still I love this one, this place has our memories. Memory of our first kiss.

I ran into the living room and twirled Dante laughed at me and shook his head.

"This is so beautiful Dante. Jesus!"

"Why does everything here look like it was completed just like yesterday?" I asked.

"I don't visit here a lot." He replied.

"It's your dream house Dante, and you are saying you don't come here lot. Stop lying okay." I said getting a bit angry.

It's fine if he has brought his 'girl friends' here, he doesn't have to lie about it.

"I don't lie Emily."

I gave him a weird look but then focused back on admiring the place.

I ran to the kitchen then to the poolside admiring every part of the house. He was just following me, I ran upstairs looking at the other rooms, finally entered his room. I know I was acting like some 5 year old kid but I can't help it, this place is love.

His room was just amazing, with the shades of grey and black, spacious with a king-sized bed as the centre of attraction. It was too manly, perfectly suitable for Dante Armel. And from here the outside view was just awesome.

While I was peeping the large outside he called me "Emily." I turned around to look at him.

"Yeah."

"I have something for you."

"What?"

"The terrace." He said and moved aside asking me to walk towards the terrace.

I made my way to the terrace while Dante followed me. As soon as I opened the door cool breeze hit my face, I closed my eyes taking in the fresh air. The terrace was perfectly arranged with a couch and a table, a hot tub.