CHAPTER FORTY

CHAPTER 40

EMILY HART

It has been a week now since we are dating and I don't know what to say, I am loving it. This Dante Armel, he's everything what a girl really wants.

Everything just feels too good to be true.

It was in the evening after returning from work I was in my room going through some messages. Me and Dante, we haven't met for three days he has been busy with some work and now I really miss him but I don't want to disturb him. Maybe I can call him later.

Suddenly I heard a knock on my door "Yes." I said and Adrian came in.

At first I was really confused as to what was he doing here and also our last conversation was not that comfortable.

"Hey." He greeted shyly.

"You?" I asked.

"Oh. We were supposed to have a movie night, tonight."

I nodded "Okay...?"

Wait.

Movie night? We?

"Eth was asking for his laptop, he has something to show."

"Oh yeah I forgot I brought it yesterday."

I went to the table and handed him the laptop. "Here."

"Thanks."

I nodded.

He was leaving when I stopped him "Uh- Adrian."

He turned around to me "Yeah."

"Is everyone here?"

"Everyone as in?"

"Umm... The whole group."

Try to understand Adrian 'everyone'.

"Oh yeah everyone except Dante. He said he'll be reaching in five minutes."

I nodded.

"Emily, I have something for you." He said smiling.

"Really? What is it show me?" I asked all excited.

Keeping the laptop on the table he took out something from his pocket and brought it in front of me.

My eyes widened "Chocolate!"

He shrugged "You like them."

I nodded taking the bar in my hand "Thank you so much Adrian. You're too good."

He blushed.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

He gave me a confused look.

"After the vacation thing we didn't get to talk too much, so I was just asking."

He smiled "Not a problem Emily. I respect your decision. I really do and I will be happy even if you choose Dante."

"You know you are the best friend anyone could have."

He chuckled.

"ADRIAN! Don't fall asleep already." Noah's voice came from Eth's room.

I giggled.

"I think I should leave."

I nodded.

He was leaving when I called him again "Adrian."

"Yeah."

"Umm... Take the laptop, for which you came."

"Oh y-yeah I completely forgot about that." He picked up the laptop and giving me a last smile he left.