CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT

CHAPTER 28

DANTE ARMEL

What the hell have I done!

She isn't even talking to me, like seriously when she saw me today, she looked away. And about the boring thing, I haven't even called her boring.

Fuck! This woman is driving me crazy.

That night I tried to hold back but she was looking so damn sexy in my shirt that I just couldn't resist her. I should've thought before doing that.

I need to just stay away from her, it will be better for both of us. We were in the club with Adrian sitting beside me and Eth and Noah were on dance floor.

"You look frustrated." Adrian said.

"I am frustrated."

He chuckled "What happened?"

Emily happened again.

I shook my head "Just work."

He nodded. I went back on drinking and thinking about her, she's really driving me crazy. After few minutes Noah and Eth came back and sat on the couch in front of us.

"Fuck that was awesome." Eth exclaimed.

"I agree, man she was so fucking hot." Noah said.

"Weren't you in a relationship?" Adrian asked.

"Dude, I was just dancing with her and besides, who said that I can't call a girl hot if I am in a relationship."

"Nobody." Eth replied.

"Exactly." Noah said.

Adrian went back to his phone and I went on looking at my phone. As soon as I opened it Emily's picture that I took when she was eating came in front, that was just too cute. A light smile spread on my lips just then I heard a chuckle from the other side, looking up I saw it was Eth.

"Looks like someone is making you smile too." He commented, it more sounded like a tease.

Yeah, your sister.

"So are we still on?" Noah asked.

"On for?" I asked confused.

"Our vacation, remember?"

"Ah yes." I said. "I'm in. I really need a break right now. I'm exhausted."

"Yeah me too. I'm in." Eth said picking up his glass from the table.

Noah looked at Adrian then said "I don't give a damn if you are ready or not, you will be coming with us so you're in too."

"What about Layla, who'll tell her?" Noah asked.

"Ask Dante to tell her." Eth said.

What is wrong with him? Why does his every sentence sound like a taunt?

"Noah can inform her." I glared at Eth.

He smirked.

"Why me? Why do you guys always give me the most difficult work?"

"What's difficult in it? Just go and tell her, I'm sure she'll be ready." I said.

"No. My problem is she'll ask me questions about her oh-so-hot Dante."

I rolled my eyes he continued "And then what should I wear to impress him, what will he be wearing, should I take my best sandals, should I take my bikinis too. I get scared at times, I just pray she doesn't ask me what colour of bra and panties should I take to impress Dante."