CHAPTER FOURTEEN

CHAPTER 14

DANTE ARMEL

"Yeah." I answered the call.

"Sir you'll be coming at Kathie's, right?" Wade asked.

I think it's better if I do everything now itself, then I can get Emily out of the mansion tonight.

"Yeah I'm coming wait for me." I said then hung up.

I felt a bit relieved. Finally, Emily will be with me in just few more hours. After talking to Kathie and Logan I think I'll have enough proof against Amanda then I can inform the cops and get Emily.

Then again my phone started ringing, I looked at the caller id it was Noah.

"Noah?"

"Dante, Adrian." He sounded worried.

"What about Adrian?"

"He had an attack again, we are here at the hospital."

"Is he okay?"

"I don't know they have taken him in the emergency room."

"Share the location, I'll be there in five." I said hanging up.

Informing Wade that we'll be visiting Kathie tomorrow, I drove to the location Noah texted me. When I reached the hospital, I asked the nurse about Adrian she told me the room number. On reaching, outside the room I found Layla and Noah waiting leaning against the wall looking all worried. Making my way towards them I asked "Where's he?"

Layla replied "They took him to the emergency room, the doctor didn't say anything till now.

I nodded.

Noah spoke "It was out of control that's why I brought him in here. I tried to calm him but didn't work."

"How long has it been you brought him here?"

"30 minutes."

I nodded and waited for the doctor outside the emergency room.

I should've known this was about to happen when he said yesterday he went to see his mother. Everytime he sees her this happens that's the reason I never let him go alone but he doesn't listen.

After few minutes, finally the doctor came out of the room "How's he now?" I asked impatiently.

"He is fine. But this time wasn't the attack period too short, he had one last month. If these attacks are so frequent you know it's harmful to him."

"I know. I'll take care of it from next time."

She has been Adrian's doctor for a long time now. She knows his condition too well.

"He went to see her again, didn't he?" She asked.

I nodded "He didn't tell me anything beforehand. After he met her, he informed me."

She sighed "How's the therapy going?"

I nodded "He did attend the last one, said it was fine."

"Take care of him." She left.

I took a seat on the chair nearby, Noah went to get some water. Layla went back to her house as it was getting too late. Noah came back and handed me the bottle. I took a sip from it.

"He'll be fine Dante." Noah spoke, breaking the silence.

"When? It's been 2 years Noah everything is still the same. He is still the same and his mother too."

"It will take time."

"I am really tired of worrying about him."

"Dante."