CHAPTER NINE

CHAPTER 9

EMILY HART

Since Cole texted me to meet him at the café, our usual hanging out spot other than McDonald, I was here waiting for him for like some ten minutes but there was no sign of that asshole.

While looking around I saw Adrian entering the café, well we are friends not too good but yeah, he is nice and a really shy guy when he saw me, he smiled I smiled back.

When I was going through my Instagram account, I came across some pictures of Layla and on top of that she was with Dante. Dante was looking somewhere while Layla was busy pouting and on top of that the fucking comments.

'Oh my God! Is that Dante Armel you are with?'

'Christ! He looks so fucking hot.'

'Are you guys dating?'

'I am so jealous of you girl."

'You guys look so hot together.'

Jesus Christ!

Ew...

Time for a good and truthful comment Layla. I smirked inwardly and wrote on the comment box...

'I need to vomit.'

And send...

Ha! You are great Em. I am proud of you.

*Patting my back*

After 1, 2, 3 minutes.....

My phone dinged. I looked at my phone, there was a notification. I opened it just to see Layla's reply on my vomit comment.

'Jelos bitch.'

I rolled my eyes and replied to her comment...

'Umm... it's jealous. Bitch.'

And send...

I took a deep breath and smiled "You did a good work today babe." I said patting my back in my mind.

"Em?" Someone called me from behind I turned back it was Adrian, he was holding a book in his hand which I guess he was reading few minutes ago.

"Hey, mind if I join? My friends are not yet here." He asked.

"Yeah sure."

He took a seat beside me.

I scanned the book "Me before you? You haven't read this yet?"

He shook his head. "Someone told me that it's a good book so I am reading it now."

I nodded "Oh no! You know it's a really sad book. I haven't read the book but yeah I have seen the movie, I don't remember how many times."

His eyebrows furrowed "Are you planning on giving me spoilers?"

I bit my lips "I was... planning."

"No. Please. I am good."

I laughed "You haven't watched the movie?"

He shook his head "Movies are really not my thing. My knowledge is just limited upto the movies I watch with Dante and the others."

I nodded.

Adrian smiled looking at me "You always come here in the evening?" He asked.

"No not always but sometimes to hang out with my friend."

He nodded shyly.

I chuckled "Has anyone told you that you are really cute?"

He looked at me with a surprised look "Really? You think I am cute?"