CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN

CHAPTER 37

EMILY HART

The others went for sightseeing and also to the club and it was just me and Dante in the house. I was sitting in the living room texting Cole, when I heard someone clearing his throat.

I looked up to see Dante.

"Are you free?" He asked.

I nodded.

"I have somewhere to go, like a small gathering I want you to join me."

Standing up from the couch I asked "Gathering? In Santorini?"

"Yeah. One of my clients is organising it, not too many people would be there."

"But why me? You can go."

He took few steps towards me then said "Because I am incapable of leaving you here alone."

"But what if Aug-"

"He won't be there for sure and if by any chance he is there I'll be there to protect you Emily."

I bit my lips looking down.

"So just get ready. I hope you have a dress."

I nodded.

"Good."

After I got dressed, I made my way downstairs where Dante was already waiting for me.

As soon as he saw me, he got up from the couch

As soon as he saw me, he got up from the couch. He was wearing a formal black shirt with black slacks and a black suit jacket of course, looking breathtakingly gorgeous.

His eyes scanned me as I made my way down the stairs. I stood in front of him, his eyes roamed all over me for one last time then he nodded and said "Let's go."

What?

That's it?

Let's go?

Are you serious? Not even a simple beautiful? I feel like this dress doesn't look that bad on me.

We made our way towards his car he held the car door for me I got in. Getting himself the driver's seat he started driving. Soon we reached our destination.

"This is so awkward Dante." I said in nervousness.

"What?"

"I don't even know who are the people organising it."

"That's okay. I'm there for your help."

He got out of the car and came to my side to open the door.

For the first time I guess there are no paparazzi in a place where Dante Armel is present.

His hand rested on my back we made our way inside. He was right, there were not too many people around. And I was really enjoying the atmosphere around with some light music, few couples dancing.