Seven

"I'm home." Seonghwa tells his 12 year old brother, Seongyoon, when he sees him in the living room. "Is dad home?"

"Yeah, he was just in the kitchen."

"Oh okay." Seonghwa tries to go to his room without being seen by his father, but fails.

"How did the date go?" His father asks him as soon as he walks out of the kitchen.

Seonghwa mentally sighs and turns around to face him. "It was good."

"Well it better have been... because you have to marry him no matter what."

"Yes, father." He nods. "I'm going to bed. I'm tired." He turns around and quickly goes to his room.

As soon as he closes the door, he takes his phone out but frowns when he sees Yeosang didn't reply back.

"Is he asleep already?" He asks himself and as soon as he's going to send him another text, his phone rings. "Oh hey." He answers when he sees San was calling him.

"How was your date?" San asks him. "Did it go well?"

"Yeah, it went well." Seonghwa smiles just thinking about it. "We're having another date in two days."

"Wow, that fast? Did he suggest it?"

"No, I did."

"What?!" San gasps. "I thought you didn't even want to go on that date at first and now you asked for the second date?!"

"Would you believe me if I said I fell in love with him at first sight?"

"Wow, seriously?! No way!"

"I guess it does exist after all." Seonghwa feels his face heating up.

"Wait, but that's great! You two are getting forced to marry each other, so this makes things way easier! You're already in love with him."

"I'm not sure about him though... it seemed like he wasn't being himself today."

"What do you mean?" San asks, confused.

"It seemed like he was trying to make me reject him... And now I sent him a text but he didn't answer. What if he keeps ignoring me?"

"Don't worry, Hwa. Maybe he just sleeps earlier. Maybe he's asleep right now and can't answer, duh..."

"You're right. I guess I'll text him again tomorrow."

-

As Seonghwa's walking towards his car the next morning, he ends up seeing the younger boy he saw a few days ago.

"Oh hi." Seonghwa smiles at him. "Hongseok, right?" He asks and the boy nods. "What are you doing here?"

"N-nothing."

"Is this about the person from school? Do they live around here?" He asks and the little boy just nods and looks around.

Seonghwa's younger brother, Seongyoon, walks out of the house and towards the car.

"That's my little brother Seongyoon." He tells Hongseok. "Are you two classmates?"

"Yes."

"Alright, so get in. We can take you to school." Seonghwa gets in the drivers seat.

Hongseok thinks for a while, but ends up getting in the back seat with Seongyoon.

"So you two are classmates? Seongyoon, why don't you start going to school with Hongseok from now on?"

Seongyoon just ignores him and looks down at his phone.

"Hongseok, do you always walk alone to school?" Seonghwa asks him.

"My brother used to take me to school, but he's gotten busier these days, so I have to go by myself. He and my mom tell me to take the bus, but I think it's better to save that money for something we need. I can walk after all. I don't need the bus."

"That's really nice of you, Hongseok." Seonghwa tells him. "How old is your brother, by the way?"

"He's 22."

"Really? I'm 22 as well." Seonghwa smiles. "I might know him then. What's his name?"

"His name is Hongjoong... Kim Hongjoong."