Forty-Three

"Stop here please." Hongjoong quickly tells the driver and gives him the money before rushing out of the car. He runs towards Seonghwa and takes his arm.

"Hongjoong, what are you doing here?" His eyes widen. "You were asleep. I made sure you were."

"What are you doing? I told you not to do anything by yourself."

"Please go home. This could be dangerous for you."

"And what about for you? Your father is capable of anything to get his way. I wouldn't be surprised if he tried hurting you!"

"Hongjoong..."

"Come on. I'll go with you." He takes his hand and starts walking into the house.

"Fine." Seonghwa ends up agreeing and they climb up a window to get into the house. They end up in a room he knows his father rarely ever goes to. He slowly opens the door and looks out, making sure no one's around, then takes Hongjoong's hand again and slowly starts walking towards his father's office.

All the lights are turned off and no bodyguards are around, which makes him think he really is on a business trip.

Once they get to the office, he slowly opens the door and walks inside. "I'll stay by the door to make sure no one's coming okay?" Hongjoong whispers and Seonghwa nods before walking towards the drawers. He takes his phone out and turns the flashlight on to look through the papers. They need to find something that could be used against him.

"Someone's coming!" Hongjoong whisper yells and slowly closes the door before rushing over to Seonghwa. Seonghwa closes the drawer and they quickly find a hiding spot. He hopes his father won't end up walking in here.

But to their bad luck, the office door opens and someone walks in.

But to their surprise, it's not his father. It's someone who's here for the same exact reason they're here. Seonghwa looks up and immediately recognizes his shadow.

"San?"

"Wh-what are you two doing here?" He asks surprised and Seonghwa and Hongjoong stand up.

"Same reason you're here, it seems."

"There's no time to waste. Keep looking." Hongjoong tells them and goes stand by the door again to check if someone's coming.

And as they're looking through all the documents, trying to find something, San ends up finding something else.

His birth certificate.