Thirty-Six

"Could you two stop fighting?" Yeosang asks them after a while. He's had enough. "I have to go." He's about to go say bye to Hongjoong and Seonghwa, but sees them kissing, so decides to leave without saying anything.

"Yeosang!" San glares at Jongho before turning around and catching up to him.

Yeosang ignores him and gets in his car, so San quickly opens the passenger side door and gets in.

"What do you want?" Yeosang asks him, annoyed.

"I know you're mad at me because of what I did yesterday."

"You remember?"

"Yeah."

"Oh." Yeosang just nods. He at least appreciates that San didn't lie.

"And I'm sorry about it."

"Yeah, don't worry about it. I forgot about it already." Yeosang tells him, which makes San frown.

Yeosang looks away from him and feels his eyes watering. Of course he knew San would apologize. Of course he knew he'd regret the kiss.

"I'm not apologizing because I regret it." San tells him, which makes Yeosang turn to him. "I'm apologizing because since I was so drunk, which shouldn't be an excuse, I didn't make sure you were okay with it. I kissed you without warning and that's what I regret. I'd kiss you again if I had the chance, but this time I'd make sure you want to kiss me as well."

Yeosang feels his heart flutter and looks away from San again, not being able to make eye contact with him.

"Why would you want to kiss me? Don't you like Hongjoong?"

"My feelings for him are going away little by little... And you know who I'm gaining feelings really fast for?" He asks him. "You."

Yeosang looks away from him and screams on the inside, but tries to stay calm. Yes, San just confessed his feelings for him, but then again, his feelings for Hongjoong aren't completely gone yet.

"I know you just got over Seonghwa and you might probably not like me, but is there a way you could... give me a chance?"

Yeosang stays quiet for a while, but then answers. "I will..." He starts. "I'll give you a chance once your feelings for Hongjoong are completely gone. I don't want to be used to forget about him."

"No, it's not like that." San facepalms himself. "But okay... then that means we're officially boyfriends when I'm over Hongjoong, right?"

"We'll see." Yeosang tries to hide his smile.

"Thank you, Yeo." San pulls him in for a hug, catching Yeosang by surprise. "I'll come back to you sooner than you think."

-

After Hongjoong's shift at the convenience store, Seonghwa had to go to work, so Hongjoong went to his house by himself.

As he's walking home, he feels someone cover his mouth and start dragging him somewhere. He tries to scream but it's all useless as he ends up passing out.

_____________

Hi loves!! It's my birthday today and I
felt like updating <3 ☺️

It's also Sannie's birthday already in Korea so happy birthday to him and I hope he gets
well soon 😢💖

Also, I know there's been a lot of Sansang in this story lately but it's necessary for you to know how their relationship starts lol. Plus, they're the main side ship.

Also, this story will be pretty long so there'll be a lot more Seongjoong moments. A lot of things still need to happen so this will be a pretty long story.

I hope you're all having a good day! Thank you for reading 💗