Twenty

A/N: helloo loves! So I have a few more chapters written so I might post a few chapters again today. Please give them lots of love and leave your comments and I'll be updating more today <3

When Seonghwa gets to the coffee shop, he looks around with a confused look on his face. "Where is he?" He mumbles and walks around.

He takes his phone out to call him, but stops when he sees he's about to bump into someone. "Oh, so-" He's about to apologize, but stops when he sees Hongjoong.
"Hongjoong? What are you doing here?"

"I came with San, but he said he was going to the restroom and hasn't come out yet."

"With San? He told me to come here. He said he needed help with something." Seonghwa tells him and immediately realizes what's going on. "I think he set us up."

"Oh..." Hongjoong looks down. "Well, I'll get going then." He reaches for his cup of coffee and turns around to walk away. He's never following San anywhere ever again.

"Hongjoong, wait." Seonghwa stops him once they're outside the coffee shop.

"What?" He turns around to face him.

"Can we please talk? I don't think you meant what you said yesterday.  I think you're just trying to push me away because you feel guilty... But I just want to tell you that I don't have feelings for Yeosang anymore. And I don't think he'd want to be with someone who doesn't like him back, would he?"

Hongjoong just sighs, not looking at him.

"Please give me a chance, Hongjoong. It's okay if you say no. I'll respect your decision, but I just want to be sure you're being honest." He feels his eyes watering and looks at Hongjoong. "It looks like you've been crying." He cups his face and looks down at his eyes.

Hongjoong can't hide it anymore and tears roll down his face. "I do like you... But there's a lot of reasons we can't be together."

"What do you mean?"

"I think Yeosang still likes you, I'm not rich like you, and your father would never let us be together. You were supposed to marry Yeosang, someone who has money, so why would your father approve of us?"

"Hongjoong, I won't let the same thing repeat itself, okay? I will protect you from him. I will protect you from anyone and anything. I won't let money stop us from being together."

"Do you promise?" He asks him and Seonghwa nods.

"I won't let anyone hurt you, I promise."

"Okay." Hongjoong gives him a small smile as Seonghwa's still cupping his face.

"What does that me-"

"I'll give you a chance."

"What? Seriously?! Hongjoong, you don't know how happy this makes me!" Seonghwa wraps his arms around him and picks him up. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" He kisses his forehead over and over again.

Once Seonghwa puts him down, Hongjoong quickly leans in to kiss his cheek before turning around to walk away.

Seonghwa feels his face heat up and smiles before rushing over to him and taking his hand.

A/N: This was kind of short, but leave your comments and I might post a few more chapters today (: