Thirty-Seven

"Wh-where am I?" Hongjoong looks around as he sees a very dark room.

He keeps looking around and his eyes widen when he sees Yeosang unconscious next to him. "Yeosang!" Hongjoong quickly moves over to him as he's currently tied up. "Yeo, what did they do to you?!" Tears roll down his cheeks as he sees Yeosang has bruises on his face.

"We finally meet, Kim Hongjoong." He hears a voice and quickly turns around to see a familiar face.

"M-Mr. Park?"

"The same thing will happen to you if you don't do as I say... You decide."

"Wh-what did you do to Yeosang?" Hongjoong looks over at Yeosang with tears in his eyes as he sees he's not waking up. "Why is he here?!" He screams.

"Don't yell at me." Mr. Park covers his ears. "This wouldn't be happening if you would've just stayed away from Seonghwa. You're the one to blame, Kim Hongjoong."

"I won't stay away from him." He shakes his head. "You won't get away with this."

Mr. Park notices Yeosang move a little, so he walks over to him and makes him sit up. "Then your little friend here will have to pay for the consequences." He smirks.

"N-no. Leave Yeosang alone!" Hongjoong shakes his head as he feels tears rolling down his cheeks. "He did nothing wrong!"

"Oh really? He lied straight to my face and told me you and Seonghwa weren't seeing each other anymore and you're saying he did nothing wrong?" He chuckles. "Trying to be the hero best friend won't work on me. I hate liars."

"Wh-why are you going this far?! Why?!"

-

"San! Get here immediately!" Seonghwa tells him as he's on the phone with him. He was driving to Hongjoong's house and noticed something on the sidewalk. He got off of his car and saw it was Hongjoong's necklace.

San runs towards Hongjoong's house and sees Seonghwa panicking by the front door as he knocks as many times as he can, but there's no answer.

"S-San, Hongjoong's not answering his phone and I found his necklace on the sidewalk! I keep knocking on the door but no one answers. He told me he was coming home!"

"Have you tried calling Yeosang?" San takes his phone out to call him. "He might know something." He calls him, but there's no answer either.

"Why don't we go to his house?" Seonghwa quickly gets in his car and San does as well.

-

"Y-you won't get away with this!" Yeosang yells at Mr. Park and he slaps him once again.

"Leave him alone!" Hongjoong yells.

"I'm going to tell my father everything and I'll make sure you get locked up! You won't get away with this!" Yeosang yells at him.

"Oh really?" He smirks. "I think I will." He walks over to the table to get some papers, then back to Yeosang and shows them to him.

Yeosang's eyes widen when he sees what's written on them.

Mr. Park is the new CEO of his fathers company?

-

"S-San..." Seonghwa's eyes widen when they get to Yeosang's house and see the do not cross tape.

"Wh-what happened?" San tries passing through but the police stop him.

Still... he was able to see something.

Mr. Kang...

Is dead.

_______________

Omggg

A/N: if you were Hongjoong/Yeosang, what would you do? 🤔