Thirty-Two

"Hey, Joongie." Yeosang opens the door the full way and Hongjoong walks into the apartment.

"Seonghwa's not here, right?" Hongjoong looks around.

"No, he already went to work... But what's wrong?" They walk into the living room and sit down.

"Yeo, I need your help with something."

"What is it?"

"How do you know... when you're ready?" Hongjoong asks shyly.

"Ready? For what?"

"Yeosang!" Hongjoong frowns. "For... you know."

Yeosang thinks for a while but then realizes what he means. "Oh! That..." Yeosang nods. "I don't really know how to answer that, Joongie. It's simple... you just know." He shrugs.

"But how? I mean... I really love Seonghwa, but I just-"

"Joongie... just because you love someone, it doesn't mean you're automatically going to be ready to do that. You just know you're ready when you don't have any second thoughts of doing it. Think about it... are you ready? Are you not? I'm sure you know."

"I'm just scared Seonghwa will get tired of me. He was so understanding yesterday, but I'm afraid he won't wait forever."

"I'm sure he'll understand. Now stop worrying about it."

"Did you and Seonghwa... you know?"

"Hongjoong!" Yeosang gives him a weird look. "That's such a weird thing to ask right now."

"It already happened in the past anyway and I still hadn't met him. It won't make a difference. I just want to know..."

"That's still a very weird thing to ask... I'm not saying anything. He's your boyfriend now."

"I'm only asking you this because I know you don't have feelings for him anymore. You're now with San. Come on, Yeo..."

"I'm not saying anything."

"I guess that means you did. You could've just said no..." Hongjoong tells him. "How long did he wait for you?"

"Hongjoong, stop it." Yeosang sighs. "Each person is different and won't be ready at the same time, so please stop trying to compare yourself with me. I'm not going to tell you the time he waited for me since I'm afraid you'll pressure yourself into doing it before you're ready. All I'm going to say is that Seonghwa is really understanding, okay? So just wait until you're ready."

"Okay." He sighs. "I should get to work."

-

Yeosang ended up taking Hongjoong to work and got off at the convenience store as well to buy a drink. Well... and to see San too.

"Good morning, Hongjoong." San smiles at him and looks at him with hearts in his eyes, which makes Yeosang's heart break.

"Oh hey, Yeosang." San gives him a small smile. "What are you doing here?"

"Shouldn't you be happy to see your boyfriend?" Hongjoong asks, confused.

"Oh... yeah, of course I am." San nods. He had almost forgotten about that. "I was just surprised since he didn't tell me he was coming."

"I just came to get a drink." Yeosang goes to the fridge and takes a beer, then puts it on the counter to pay for it.

Hongjoong had already left to organize some things on the shelves, so Yeosang and San were alone.

"Isn't it too early to drink?" San scans the drink and puts it back on the counter.

Yeosang wasn't going to get a beer at first, but as soon as he saw how San looked at Hongjoong, he felt he needed it.

"Sometimes you just need it... no matter what time it is." Yeosang hands him the money. "See you later." He walks away from him and out of the convenience store, leaving San confused.

When he gets in his car, he drives home and as soon as he unlocks the door, his eyes widen when he sees who's inside.

"Wh-what are you doing here?"

"Just came to visit." Mr.Park tells him and looks around the apartment as his guards are also in here. "I came to have a little chat with you." He sits down on a couch.

"What do you want?"

"Is this really the way to talk to your father in law?" He smirks. "I just came to offer you my help."

"Help? What could you possibly help me out with? And don't act like we're on good terms. I know you know I'm Logan... And I know you didn't forget you caused that car accident."

"Yeah... I won't deny that." He nods. "But I came to offer you my help. You see... I didn't like you at all back then, but now I would rather have Seonghwa marry you instead of someone like Kim Hongjoong."

"I don't know what you're planning, but I'm not going to do anything to break them up."

"And why not? He's taking everything you love." Mr.Park tells him. "He took Seonghwa from you and now he's taking San too."

"Huh?"

"My guards did a little research and found out you have a little crush on my sons best friend?" He smirks. "You see... as long as you marry Seonghwa, I don't care who else you're seeing. That's not something I care about."

"You're such a stalker."

"Think about it, Kang Yeosang. Marry Seonghwa as soon as possible and I won't hurt you or your family. You'll be able to have San too since I don't care who else you're seeing. Think about it... you'll be able to have both of them... And I won't hurt Hongjoong since he won't be anywhere near Seonghwa anymore. Think about it."