Twenty-Two

Yeosang feels his heart break into many little pieces as he sees his best friend and his ex-boyfriend kissing. He kind of assumed they had something going on, but he didn't think seeing them like this would hurt this much.

Seonghwa's father had been annoying Yeosang all day. He had called him at least three times since Seonghwa won't answer his calls. Yeosang had to lie to him and tell him they were out together, but he didn't believe him and wanted to hear Seonghwa's voice.

Yeosang was driving around, trying to find Seonghwa and ended up seeing his car parked in front of Hongjoong's house, so he followed him.

He couldn't call Seonghwa since it seemed like his phone was turned off. So he couldn't let him know that his father would probably start looking for him, considering how impatient he sounded on the phone.

Yeosang couldn't let Seonghwa's father find them. They would both be in serious trouble, especially Hongjoong, so he couldn't let that happen.

He's interrupted from his thoughts and looks their way to see them hugging each other as they look at the flower trees around them.

Yeosang takes his phone out and takes a picture of them. He looks down at his phone and scrolls through his other photos, seeing he still has all the photos he took with Seonghwa.

There's one that looks almost exactly like the one he just took of him and Hongjoong, which brings back memories. It makes Yeosang feel even more heartbroken.

"Get over him, Yeo. It's been years." He tells himself as he can't help but cry. "He doesn't love you anymore."

~Flashback~

"Aww, come on. Let's take a picture." Seonghwa pouts as Yeosang thinks about it.

"Okay fine." Yeosang nods and Seonghwa smiles.

"Excuse me, ma'am, could you take a picture of us please?" He hands a woman his phone and she nods.

Seonghwa quickly hugs Yeosang and leans in to kiss his cheek, which makes Yeosang smile.

"Here you go." The woman hands him his phone back and he thanks her.

"Aww, look how cute." Seonghwa shows Yeosang the picture. "Let's take another one." He turns to Yeosang and makes a kissy face as he holds the phone in front of them.

"You sure love pictures." Yeosang tells him and Seonghwa pouts since he was waiting for a kiss.

"Pictures bring back memories. In the future when we're married, we can look back at them." Seonghwa scrolls through his photos and Yeosang sees he only has pictures of him and the both of them together.

"Why does it look like that's my phone? When did you take those pictures of me?" Yeosang smiles and Seonghwa turns his phone off and blushes.

"You just always look so beautiful, even when you're not doing anything. Of course I wanted to take pictures of my boyfriend." Seonghwa playfully rolls his eyes and smiles.

Yeosang takes Seonghwa's phone from him and quickly opens the camera app before leaning in to kiss his lips. He takes the picture and then pulls away from the kiss.

"Come on, let's go." Yeosang takes his hand and they walk towards Seonghwa's car.

"Can you promise me something?" Seonghwa asks him when they're in his car.

"Promise? What?" Yeosang smiles. "Anything."

"In the future, if we ever break up, for whatever reason it is and I end up with somebody else, please remind me of this moment... because I don't think I'll ever love someone as much as I love you."