Thirty-Four

Once Yeosang gets to the bar, he looks around, trying to find San. He had told him he was already here, so he must be sitting around here.

When he finally finds him, he sighs and slowly starts walking towards him, then sits down on a stool next to him. "Hey." He says before ordering a drink.

"Yeosang! You came." San smiles. "You didn't answer my texts, so I didn't think you'd come."

"I'm not good at texting." He tells him.

And well, he's not lying. He actually prefers talking on the phone rather than texting.

"Oh, okay. Noted. I'll call you next time then." He takes a sip of his drink.

"Why did you want to come drink all of a sudden?" Yeosang asks him as he picks the glass cup in front of him and takes a sip.

"Seonghwa found out I have a crush on Hongjoong." San takes a long sip from his cup. "The talk wasn't so bad. He said our friendship wouldn't change, but still... I feel a little guilty. It's not my fault, I know... but still."

"How did he find out?"

"He said he hid a camera somewhere in your apartment and heard the conversation you were having with his father."

"What?!" Yeosang asks in disbelief. He can't believe Seonghwa would just hide a camera without telling him.

Does that mean he knows he really does like San?

Does that mean he also heard the conversation he had with Hongjoong?

"But... do you still like Hongjoong?" Yeosang asks him, hoping he'd say no. He knows the way he looks at him proves otherwise, but he can't help but to have hope.

"I don't know." San says honestly as he starts feeling a little drunk. "For some reason it feels like my feelings for him are going away little by little. I don't understand why though. I had liked him since high school, but it seems like I liked him more back than then I do now."

"Yeah... feelings are strange." Yeosang nods as he takes a sip from his now third cup. "I thought I'd always like Seonghwa. When I first saw him again, I even blamed him for forgetting about me and moving on to someone else." He sighs. "But I understand him now." He mumbles the last part and takes another sip.

"Really? You don't like Seonghwa anymore?" He asks and Yeosang just nods. "So is there someone you like now?"

Yeosang turns over to him and they make eye contact for a while. That is until they're interrupted by someone wrapping an arm around Yeosang's shoulder. "Yeo! I didn't think I'd see you here." Yeosang looks up to see it's Jongho.

"Oh, hey." He smiles at him. "Yeah, we don't see each other much lately."

"I know right? How long has it been?" He thinks for a while. "A few weeks, right?" He pulls a stool beside Yeosang and sits next to him. He then turns around and finally notices San. "Oh, is this your friend?"

"Yeah." Yeosang just nods.

"Oh, hello. I'm Jongho."

"I'm San." He just says and turns around to order another drink.

"By the way, there are a lot of rumors that your engagement with Park Seonghwa is just for your fathers companies. Is that true? Does that mean I have a chance?"

"Huh?" Yeosang almost spits out his drink.

"I'm sure that back in high school you realized I had feelings for you, didn't you? I mean... that's what everyone at school was always talking about."

"I didn't think the rumors were true." Yeosang picks up his cup again.

"Well, they were. So are you busy tomorrow? Maybe we could hang out-"

San puts down his cup a little too loudly and turns to Jongho. "You're a little too loud, don't you think?"

"You can go sit somewhere else then." Jongho says in an obvious tone.

"Well, I was the one who invited Yeosang here. The one who should move is you."

"And if I don't?" Jongho stands up and San does as well.

Yeosang quickly stands up to stop them.

"San, stop it!" Yeosang quickly tells him. "Sorry, Jongho." He apologizes to him. "He's had a little too much to drink."

"I'm perfectly sober!" San tells him. "The crush you've had on him since high school won't work!"

"San, come on, let's go." Yeosang takes some money out to pay the bartender, then quickly pulls San's arm. "I'll see you later, Jongho." He tells him before walking out with San. "What the hell is wrong with you?!" He yells at San once they're outside. "Do you know how strong he is?! He would've beat you up with one punch!"

"He was being too loud... And who the hell does he think he is? You were with me and he just came in and pretended I wasn't there! He just kept talking about his feelings and-"

"Why does that even bother you?" Yeosang asks him and the question surprises San.

"Yeah... why does that even bother me?" He mumbles.

"Well, it's obvious we can't drive like this. I'll call a cab." He takes his phone out to call a cab, then puts it away. "I don't get why you invited me if you were going to end up ruining my night like this."

"I ruined your night? Say that to the guy that looks like he could be Mr.Parks bodyguard!"

"Why are you so mad? You don't even know him."

"Because... you're my boyfriend."

"What are you talking about, San? Our relationship isn't even real and now that Seonghwa knows you like Hongjoong, there's no point in continuing this fake relationsh-" Yeosang eyes widen when he feels San's lips against his.

He just stays still, in shock that San is kissing him. San ends up falling asleep as their lips are still being pressed to each other's. Yeosang quickly pulls away and holds him before he can fall to the ground.

Luckily, the cab gets here soon and he helps him get San in the back seat. Yeosang also gets in the back seat with him and looks down at him as San has his head on Yeosang's lap.

"You idiot..." Yeosang mumbles and sighs.

_____________

Helloo! Sansang will be the second ship in this story <3 Let me know what you think (:

Do you think San likes Yeosang back? Or does he still like Hongjoong?