5. Hospital

(This is out of Luke's POV for a moment, I just don't know how to show this part in his POV.)

Caleb is in the HGC with Willie standing beside him.

"Hello Willie..." Caleb says in a maniacal tone.

"Hello Caleb, what did you want?" Willie replies shakily.

"I need you to spy on the band like I had you do earlier, and make sure they don't see you this time." Caleb says the last part nastily.

"Why are you doing this to them and why are you doing this to me?"

"Because it's fun and I know that I can do anything and you can't do anything about it." Caleb says proudly.

Willie just looks down and plays with his hands.

"Stop your pouting and do what I say!" Caleb yells at Willie.

"Sorry Caleb, I'm going, be right back."

Willie poofs out and finds the boys in the studio with Julie.

(Switching back to Luke's POV).

"So what do you guys think happened to Willie, I haven't seen him in a while, Alex have you been in touch with him?" I ask.

"N-no..." Alex says in a sad tone.

"Oh Alex, I'm sorry I shouldn't have brought him up." I say realizing that I probably just brought up a sensitive topic for him right now.

"It's ok, it's just I'm not totally healed from that yet." Alex says with tears in his eyes.

"Come here." Reggie said in a comforting voice.

Alex ran over to Reggie and held him in a tight hug. Reggie looked like he couldn't breathe. I walk over to Alex and tap his shoulder and he turns around.

"It'll be okay, man, I'm sure he'll turn up sooner or later." I say in the most comforting tone I can do.

"I hope so." Alex says while slightly sniffling. Julie rubs his back before stepping away.

"Okay, well we better get back to playing." I say.

Reggie, Alex, and Julie all shake their heads before walking over to their instruments.

"Wanna start with Bright?" Alex suggests.

"Yeah, sounds great!" Reggie responds excitedly.

Willie starts to skate off but then hears a loud thud from inside the studio. He then runs back over to the window and peeks in to see Julie on the ground and all three guys kneeled down next to her.

"Luke! Call 911!" Alex yells.

I grab Julie's phone and press emergency call.

"911, how may I assist you?"

"Yes hi, my girlfriend just collapsed I need an ambulance, now!"

"Ok, I need an address."

"Oh yes right, 27 Maple St. Los Feliz, California."

"Ok, I have an ambulance on the way right now, move all close objects out of the way so we can get your her on the stretcher as fast as we can."