Epilogue

Julie and Luke end up going to Ireland for their honeymoon. Why do you ask? Well, Luke is Irish. Even though he's brunette, he is 20% Irish. And then, after Ireland, they went to Puerto Rico. Why do you ask? Well, Julie is Puerto Rican. She is 70% Puerto Rican.

Julie and Luke continue to have a happy life together with their 4 kids and their dog. They decided to not have anymore kids because that would be overboard.

Alex and Willie finally get married a year after Julie and Luke do. They adopt 2 little girls named Rosie and Lucy.

Reggie and Kayla buy a house and get married two years after Alex and Willie. They decide to have one child which ended up being a boy. And they named him Hunter.

Flynn and Carrie on the other hand, get married 3 years after Reggie and Kayla. They never adopted, but put in full effort to be the best Aunts possible and help with babysitting their 7 nieces and nephews.

Luke's POV...

I'll never forget the day when she became mine. The day that her dad trusted me enough to hand her off to me forever. The day that we officially became husband and wife. The day that our kids witnessed their parents love for each other. The day that our dog caught the bouquet. The day that we got a van. The day that I saw the angel that has been mine for 6 years now walk down the flowered path. The day that I cried in front of everyone. The day that she became mine.

I wouldn't trade this for anything in the world.

Well, that wraps it up for When She Became Mine! A Juke Fluff story that ended up probably going way too far in the future but ya know what the hell, right? Is there any other books you want me to write? Please please please please please tell me in the comments.

Type yes here if you want me to do the Instagram thing...

Liz <3