31. Quadruplet Love

Ray, Tía, and Carlos make their way up to the room.

They all stop dead in their tracks once they see what is going on.

"Holy crap! Quadruplets?!" Ray yells.

"I'm gonna blow all of my money on these little munchkins at Christmas!" Tía yells.

"I've got my hands full for babysitting..." Carlos says, clearly overwhelmed.

"Yeah I know it's a lot, buddy. But we'll be taking a while off of work for a few months and when we need to get back to work we'll look into daycares and babysitters, so you won't have to worry about that for a while." I say.

"Tell us the names!" Ray ask-yelled.

"Okay, okay. I came up with Harmony Rose and Apollo Gunner." Julie said.

"And I came up with Aspen Dahlia." I say.

"And we came up with Harper Lyric." We say together.

"Oh my gosh! Those are such good names!" Carlos yelled.

"Do you want to hold them?" I ask.

"Yes!" They all say together.

I give Aspen to Ray. And Harper to Tía.

Julie gives Apollo to Carlos.

I squeeze in the hospital bed next to Julie and we both look at Harmony in our arms.

"They're beautiful." I say.

"They're gonna be hot, just like you."

I instantly turn red and kiss Harmony's head to try and hide the blush from the rest of the family.

After a half an hour Ray, Tía, and Carlos go to get Emily and Mitch.

"By the way, you're hotter than me." I say, then plug my ears so I can't hear her protest. Luckily I set Aspen, Harmony, Harper, and Apollo in their little bed/bin.

My mom and dad walk in.

"Oh my! Quadruplets?!" My mom yells out.

"Yep, take your pick on which one you want to hold." I say.

"Yeah, we have quite a selection." Julie says, while lightly giggling.

My mom picks up Aspen, and my dad picks up Harmony.

I take Apollo, and Julie takes Harper.

"They're beautiful, you two." My mom says.

"Yeah, they really are." Dad says.

"So which ones do we have?" My dad asks.

"Dad, you have Harmony Rose, and mom, you have Aspen Dahlia." I reply.

"I have Harper, and Luke has Apollo." Julie says.

"Julie, they have your eyes, and Luke they have your smile." Mom says.

"Yeah, they do." Julie and I say in unison.

My mom and dad stay for another 45 minutes and then go to get Alex, Reggie, and Flynn.

Flynn comes zipping in like she's gonna die or something.

"Girl! I need to see this bundle of- quadruplets?!"

Julie laughs at her sentence, which makes me laugh.

"Yep! Aspen, Harmony, Harper, and Apollo." She says, while Flynn is hugging her and already picked up Harper.

"I can tell, this one is gonna be like me." She says.

We all laugh at that.

Alex picks up Harmony and Reggie picks up Apollo. Julie and I have Aspen this time.

I look at Aspen and there is something different about her. Her eyes! They are green, not brown. And her little bit of hair is lighter than the others.

I can tell that she's gonna be daddy's girl.

Alex is talking to Harmony about all the embarrassing moments that Julie and I were completely oblivious. And I admit, we were oblivious.

Reggie is just making baby noises at Apollo. Which makes me laugh.

After a half an hour, everyone leaves and lets us be by ourselves.

It's only 4 o clock so it's too early to get dinner. So I just stayed with Julie for an hour and then I call Flynn and asked if she could pick up McDonald's for us. She agreed.

Flynn came through the door with the food.

She handed us our usuals and then hugged Julie and patted my shoulder. I mouthed a 'thank you' to her. She nodded, then left.

"Thank you, Luke."

"For what?"

"For being here, and comforting me, and letting my squeeze the hell out of your hand."

"Anytime, maybe not the squeezing so much, but the other two I would be happy to do anytime you need it."

She leaned into my shoulder and fell asleep.

She must have been pretty tired after today. I let her sleep and pulled out my phone and opened Instagram. I just scrolled through the homepage and eventually drifted off to sleep.

"Goodnight Jules."

"Goodnight my little future rockstars."

Okay, I'm done posting for today. I HAVE to go to bed, where I am it's 1:11am. Any ideas you guys have and want to see? Comment and I will do my best to make it happen. Credit will always be given.

Liz <3