12. Looking For Willie

Alex is leading this hunt for Willie. He knows all his favorite places to go when he's bored. So we follow him around Hollywood.

"He likes to go to the museum, but now he can't do that because he's alive now. So he can't be in there. He likes to skate in Justin Bieber's pool, whoever that is, so he's not there because the Justin Bieber dude would be able to see him. And lastly, he just like to skate the streets of Hollywood. So basically anywhere he can skate, he might be." Alex says.

"Okay so should we just walk through Hollywood until we find him?" I ask.

"That might be our only option." Alex says.

"Okay, but if we don't find him by 4, then we need to head back and practice before dinner." Julie says.

"You're right." Alex says.

"Okay, so let's split up, and if we don't find him by 4, then all of us meet at the pizza shop right here. Joey's pizza." I say. Everyone nods their head yes. And I picked the pizza place because I think that's the only place that Reggie will remember.

I decide to go with Reggie because he can get turned around or sidetracked sometimes.

So we started looking at 10, so we have 6 hours to try and find him. Then we'll start looking again tomorrow.

Alex's POV...

It's now 11:30 and we still haven't found him. Me and Julie are walking where I got run over by him the day I met him. Then I see a swish of familiar brown hair. I run over to the figure and he takes his helmet off and I hug him so hard.

"I missed you so much, Willie." I cry into his chest.

"I missed you too, Alex." He says as he cries into my shoulder.

"Then why didn't you come and visit me?" I asked.

"Because I wasn't sure if Julie's dad could see us and if he did he wouldn't recognize me." He says.

"Well, he can see us. And he's really accepting and supportive. I came out to him the other day, and he hugged me and said that he was happy for you. I'm sure he would love to meet you." I say.

"That's great, Alex." He said.

"Hey, can you introduce me to him today?" Willie asks.

"Sure!" I said, and hugging him again.

Willie, Julie, and I looked for Luke and Reggie. We soon found them walking near a skate shop. We ran over to them. They hugged Willie when they saw him.

"Hey guys!" Willie said.

"Hey, Willie, nice to see you again!" Luke said with a huge smile.

We walk back to the studio and Willie and I walk to the house to talk to Ray.

"Oh hey, Alex. Who's this?" Ray asks.

"We'll, Ray, this is my boyfriend, Willie." I say with a smile.

"Ooh, Alex! I'm so happy for you! Nice to meet you, Willie." Ray says.

"Nice to meet you too, Mr. Molina." Willie says.

"Please, call me Ray." Ray says with a smile.

"Oh, could you boys go get the others, lunch is almost ready." Ray asks.

"Sure." We both say at the same time.

We go and get Luke, Reggie, and Julie. And then we all walk up to the house together.

A couple minutes later, lunch is ready and this time, it's Reggie and I's turn to set the table, so we do.

We all sit down. The seating arrangement is a little different. Luke and Julie still sit next to each other, but Willie and I sit next to each other. Reggie is on the left of me and Willie is on the right. And Ray and Carlos are still at the ends of the table.

Well, it's 695 words, it's a little longer than expected but please tell me if 600 words or 700 words is better. Guys! So my book hit 85 reads and #23 in #Lukefanfic. And it's not that good, but I was not counting on getting more than 10 reads. And 23 out of 455 is pretty damn good I think.

Liz <3