15. Three Little Words

"Hey, I need to tell you something." I start.

She has a worried look on her face.

"Well, I know it's only been like, a week. But Julie, I-I love you. And I've loved you since the day that we played Bright. I don't want to lose you Ju-" I try to finish, but she kisses me before I can.

"I love you too, Luke! I thought it was too early to tell you though." She says with a smile across her face that reaches her ears.

We pull away and just hug for a moment. I realize that Alex and Reggie are gone. I smile, still hugging her. A tear rolling down my cheek.

We sit down on the couch together and fall asleep in each other's arms. I pull a blanket over us because I notice that Julie starts to shiver.

————————————————————

Alex's POV...

I walk down the streets of Hollywood and I see Willie. I don't know where Reggie is, he's probably hanging out with Ray.

"Hey Willie!" I yell.

"Alex! Hey, I've been meaning to talk to you about something actually..." he says.

"Oh me too." I say.

"I love you."

"I love you."

I stare at him in shock.

"I love you too!"

"I love you too!"

We are in the middle of a kiss when Reggie taps my shoulder and hugs me with dramatic tears streaming down his face.

Hm. I guess he was with me the whole time.

"What's wrong Reggie?" I ask.

"Oh nothing, it's just, you're making me feel so single right now." Reggie says.

I laugh and tell him "Reggie, I've seen you eyeing Flynn for the past couple days. You should talk to her."

"Hmm, maybe I should." He says, tapping his temple. He runs off down to Flynn's house.

————————————————————

Reggie's POV...

I'm on my way to Flynn's house right now. I walk up her path to her house and knock on the door. This beautiful girl opens the door.

"Reggie? What are you doing here?" She asks, gesturing for me to come inside.

"Well, I was wondering if you would like to go on a date with me sometime?" I ask.

"Well that's straightforward." She says while laughing.

"I would love to Reggie." She says hugging me.

"Yay!" I scream, while jumping up and down like a little kid.

Well, here it is! The next chapter! Short and sweet. It shows the 2 couples and maybe a third couple! Have a great day/night beautiful people!

Liz <3